Fairy Princess Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

Nolder

I was as truthful as possible in my fake claim, lol.  I really did give up once Nolder wouldn't give me a QT with Leelou.  F*** that guy.  Also my NK on JC apparently failed for no reason so there's that too.

Tried to Kill me N1 ehh...lol...lol...lol

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel redeemed. lol

Thank goodness.  You were spot on earlier then had this little blip.  I was screaming at the computer LILLY!!!!   NO!!!!!!!!!!!

I've changed my mind, I think. 80's claim could possibly be valid, if that's the only role the town has. That might work, balance-wise. Lynching him could be shooting ourselves in the foot. It's would be a pretty bold and crazy fake claim. But if anybody is going to be bold and crazy, it would be 80. 

I just don't know. So, I'll unvote for now and think some more. 

Unvote

My first game here

Not what I expected lol

This isn't really an accurate representation of what games are really like here. 

At least half of the more prominent players are taking a break and the people who were playing were taking it easy I think

Just a short relaxing game.

Thank goodness.  You were spot on earlier then had this little blip.  I was screaming at the computer LILLY!!!!   NO!!!!!!!!!!!

I just needed to think it over. Besides, I've developed a fondness for hammering. Unlike Pac, I actually do. lol

Hey guys, I wasn't being obstinate.  I recognized that we needed a flip here and that when I got a train run up without reason it provided a better opportunity than a weak vanilla claim stalling out day 1.  Glad to see a win here.

Hey guys, I wasn't being obstinate.  I recognized that we needed a flip here and that when I got a train run up without reason it provided a better opportunity than a weak vanilla claim stalling out day 1.  Glad to see a win here.

Yeah, ok.

This isn't really an accurate representation of what games are really like here. 

At least half of the more prominent players are taking a break and the people who were playing were taking it easy I think

Just a short relaxing game.

Exactly - this was a light, ****-around type game.  Besides, 80 was scum - I'm not even sure that qualifies as having a mafia to kill.....

Archived