Fatcessa - Can You Be Any Dumber?

j4jets

Couple of days ago, Fatcessa was at his best, bashing Geno Smith.

Here were his reasons why Geno was a failure (already):

32 teams passed on him, therefore he's not a franchise QB.

EJ Manuel is a better QB because he was the first one selected.

Can the man be any dumber? 32 teams passed on Tom Brady as well...several times. He seems to be doing just fine. Drew Brees was skipped by 32 teams as well. Favre was skipped by the entire league. Even Aaron Rodgers was skipped by two third of the league. Even Joe Montana, one of the best QBs of all time, was skipped by the entire league a couple of times. Does that mean anything? Basing your verdict based upon where a player was selected?

It was funny when a caller called in and asked him where was Brady selected. He said 199th overall. The caller simply said thank you and hung up.

I've never listened to a word of this dude before...just read the threads started daily about his take on the Jets.

All I can say about this man, is he is really really really good at his job.

Sexy, smart and funny gets you a long way in life.  No wonder he's so good at his job.   

No, I meant an annoying pain in the ass who knows how to rile people up even when we know thats what you're doing.

It would be nice if Francessa was sexy, smart or funny like you.   :PDT_Love_04:

No, I meant an annoying pain in the ass who knows how to rile people up even when we know thats what you're doing.

It would be nice if Francessa was sexy, smart or funny like you.   :PDT_Love_04:

Thanks!

I really need to start locking these Francessa threads. If you give a crap about what he has to say, listen to him. If you don't, do what I do and listen to mp3's in your car. I listened to The Clash's Sandinista over the past couple days. Really underrated record. The third dub/outtake disc kinda takes away from what otherwise could be their White Album. 

I've never listened to a word of this dude before...just read the threads started daily about his take on the Jets.

All I can say about this man, is he is really really really good at his job.

I don't think he's that good at his job so much as his audience is that bad.  Yes I am talking to you!  All of you!  I will fight you all in the parking lot!

I really need to start locking these Francessa threads. If you give a crap about what he has to say, listen to him. If you don't, do what I do and listen to mp3's in your car. I listened to The Clash's Sandinista over the past couple days. Really underrated record. The third dub/outtake disc kinda takes away from what otherwise could be their White Album. 

This.  The only time I've ever listened to this schumck is when forced to while in a friends' car.  It's not even a matter of the Jets, even when he's talking about topics I have no particular opinion on I just find him unbearable to listen to.

Dude, me too!  I just signed up for Spotify, might be the greatest thing to ever happen to music.  I'm reliving my youth listening to all the old school punk I grew up on and I've been on the Sandinista album myself...going back and forth from that to the Hoodoo Gurus.  

London Calling might be my favorite album of all time but Sandinista has so many damn good songs on it.  I <3 Charlie dont Surf.  go figure. 

I don't think he's that good at his job so much as his audience is that bad.  Yes I am talking to you!  All of you!  I will fight you all in the parking lot!

Based on the reactions around here, he's doing something right. 

Dude, me too!  I just signed up for Spotify, might be the greatest thing to ever happen to music.  I'm reliving my youth listening to all the old school punk I grew up on and I've been on the Sandinista album myself...going back and forth from that to the Hoodoo Gurus.  

London Calling might be my favorite album of all time but Sandinista has so many damn good songs on it.  I <3 Charlie dont Surf.  go figure. 

Based on the reactions around here, he's doing something right. 

Yes.  Just like the rest of us, he is talking to idiots. 

I love London Calling. When Sandinista came out, I was hoping for a three record London Calling, and was really taken back. I mean, I loved Magnificent Seven and Lightening Strikes right off the bat. Even Lose This Skin, which is wildly different than anything they'd ever done before. But so much of it was just tough to grasp at the time. I was 16, and listening to a lot of punk, metal, and new wave, and that album didn't fit any genre. 

Fast forward 32 years, though, and it's really withstood the test of time. It's a piece of art that a punk band had no business making. 

Stop censoring us!

Special 1

Jif         0

He crushes kay and lagreca bc he causes controversy. He takes positions. Espn is unable to put anyone on the air with a spine. Today for instance "root for your team to win, dont root against the rangers. let the rangers be who they are." The immeadite next caller " yea i hate the heat, therefore want to see the knicks try and knock them off" fatso:"i totally understand, caller"

You forgot, If the Jets really wanted him, they would have traded up to get him!

Yes, that was another stupid comment. Jets also wanted Ivory. That doesn't mean they should have offered their 1st for him.

I get it. I know his job is to stir the pot. But do so in an intellectual way. Don't come off as arrogant and ignorant. He could have simply said Jets don't have enough playmakers on offense for Geno to have any success at all in the NFL. But he called out Geno Smith a failure and wasted pick, even though almost every former QB analyst had Geno as their number 1 rated QB AND predicted a first round exit.

Archived