Fatcessa - Can You Be Any Dumber?

j4jets

Yes, that was another stupid comment. Jets also wanted Ivory. That doesn't mean they should have offered their 1st for him.

I get it. I know his job is to stir the pot. But do so in an intellectual way. Don't come off as arrogant and ignorant. He could have simply said Jets don't have enough playmakers on offense for Geno to have any success at all in the NFL. But he called out Geno Smith a failure and wasted pick, even though almost every former QB analyst had Geno as their number 1 rated QB AND predicted a first round exit.

He crushes kay and lagreca bc he causes controversy. He takes positions. Espn is unable to put anyone on the air with a spine. Today for instance "root for your team to win, dont root against the rangers. let the rangers be who they are." The immeadite next caller " yea i hate the heat, therefore want to see the knicks try and knock them off" fatso:"i totally understand, caller"

He's a clown, he does the same thing with his guests.

He never goes after the Yankees and Giants brass the way he does the Mets and Jets.

Hell he had Tortorella on today he knows the Rangers underachieved this season, he did not go after him.

I think he is an excellent interviewer, and I would never listen to the shills like Kay and Lagreca, but he is by no means "Fair and Balanced"

I like Kay and Lagreca. They're funny and don't take themselves QUITE so seriously and at least try to be rational.

But isn't it kind of sad that the people you hate seem to stick around forever? Everyone else on the radio comes and goes, changes time slots to a time when you're not forced to be in the car when they're on. The Blimp? He'll never leave.

I don't listen to Mike anymore.  I stopped about 5 years ago.  Sometimes I put him on for a few minutes but I cannot stand the way he talks.  The noises he makes, the constant repeating of thoughts.  I humor myself by imagining that his radio following is primarily fat people.  And for that reason.

He's a clown, he does the same thing with his guests.

He never goes after the Yankees and Giants brass the way he does the Mets and Jets.

Hell he had Tortorella on today he knows the Rangers underachieved this season, he did not go after him.

I think he is an excellent interviewer, and I would never listen to the shills like Kay and Lagreca, but he is by no means "Fair and Balanced"

I am in complete agreement, and because he takes positions against half of the city's fanbase, he generated heated and enteraining discussion.

I really need to start locking these Francessa threads. If you give a crap about what he has to say, listen to him. If you don't, do what I do and listen to mp3's in your car. I listened to The Clash's Sandinista over the past couple days. Really underrated record. The third dub/outtake disc kinda takes away from what otherwise could be their White Album. 

I listen to Francessa when I need a break from seeing Jets fans get trolled here. He's the best of all time. A ginormous hunk of turd, but literally the greatest Jets fan troll ever.

And yes, totally agree on Sandinista... very underrated.

Dude, me too!  I just signed up for Spotify, might be the greatest thing to ever happen to music.  I'm reliving my youth listening to all the old school punk I grew up on and I've been on the Sandinista album myself...going back and forth from that to the Hoodoo Gurus.  

London Calling might be my favorite album of all time but Sandinista has so many damn good songs on it.  I <3 Charlie dont Surf.  go figure. 

Based on the reactions around here, he's doing something right. 

Spotify is amazing.

Most of my great music is in a Rubbermaid bin in my parents basement on cassette, costs too much to replace it all... and a lot of it cannot be found. Spotify brings it all back to me at no cost, plus allows me to hop over to listen to random songs when I feel like it, that I have no desire to buy.

I love it.

Spotify is amazing.

Most

of my great music is in a Rubbermaid bin in my parents basement on

cassette, costs too much to replace it all... and a lot of it cannot be

found. Spotify brings it all back to me at no cost, plus allows me to

hop over to listen to random songs when I feel like it, that I have no

desire to buy.

I love it.

I made a playlist of all 80's hair bands lol.  I love that I can listen to just about anything I want.  I pay the $10 monthly fee for premium, but that's mainly to get rid of those stupid ads and the ability to download the playlists to my phone.

I made a playlist of all 80's hair bands lol.  I love that I can listen to just about anything I want.  I pay the $10 monthly fee for premium, but that's mainly to get rid of those stupid ads and the ability to download the playlists to my phone.

Yeah, I have an htc thunderbolt, it can't hold it's charge. I'm on my 2nd battery, it's plugged in all day every day and dies within 10 minutes of use... it's getting replaced with an iphone next week when I finally get to my renew date.

Then, i'll be doing the same. :)

Archived