Woody - Jets fans should be patient.

PatriotReign37

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hate whenever I see anywhere that Woody has spoken.  Now he is saying that Sanchez will be coming to camp to competen (heard this on a WFAN 20/20).  Another phony Jet scenario.  I truly believe that Sanchez will be gone some time this summer.  So putting this forward is disingenuous, even if it is technically correct.  Why do the Jets/Woody do things like this?  Can't the guy just stay home and keep his mouth shut?

Someone needs to explain the Woody Johnson hate. I've never seen people point to anything tangible, really. Is this all about PSL's, basically?

A lot of it is pricing.  I had season tickets under Leon Hess and then Woody.  The price difference is pretty crazy.  The perfomance increase under Woody?  In theory the team has played better most seasons but not nearly good enough.

You mean like people have been "patient" for companies like Johnson & Johnson to cure cancer?  Even though the prevailing theory is that the pharmaceutical industry has known for years how to cure it but know that the money is in the treatment, NOT the cure?

F*** Woody.

You mean like people have been "patient" for companies like Johnson & Johnson to cure cancer? Even though the prevailing theory is that the pharmaceutical industry has known for years how to cure it but know that the money is in the treatment, NOT the cure?

F*** Woody.

If you cure cancer, you likely cure all cellular disease, in which case you'd destroy the earth via overpopulation.

Someone needs to explain the Woody Johnson hate. I've never seen people point to anything tangible, really. Is this all about PSL's, basically?

He charges people for the right to buy tickets to watch Rex Ryan coach a Revis-less team through increasing levels of futility in another team's stadium. Does someone need to draw you a diagram?

JMO, but there you have another case of, "media spin."

Notice in the headline, very subtle, it reads as if a direct quote, Jet fans should be patient. As in, "let me tell you" or "you just listen to me."

As if the magistrate has spoken. 

At least for me, I read the headline and immediately got a bit indignant. Then I read the article and there's nothing there. Nothing to be bothered about one way or another. The owner thinks they're making the right moves and asks the fans to be patient. Who cares. But he's not wagging the finger and telling you how to act as the headline is vaguely suggesting.  This annoys me. *shrugs

I don't hate him, just thing he's a clueless doofus and the deck is stacked against the Jets ever getting to, much less winning a SB as long as he owns the team.

After promising the Jets their own stadium, he didn't do his homework and failed miserably having to share with the Giants.

He knows nothing about the game and hired that bean counter Tanny as GM and hired one bad HC after another.  

After Parcells left, he had the opportunity to replace the team President.  He could have hired a respected football man to run the football side of the franchise and trusted him to make the decisions.  Instead, he hire yet another marketing man as team President.,

He has allowed the team to become a circus and the laughingstock of the media and NFL again.

While Idzik seems to be doing a really good job, there were several more highly qualified GM candidates with a lot more experience and knowledge of personnel and scouting, but Woody either didn't want them or they didn't want the Jets because of Woody's cluelessness and the circus atmosphere here.

Woody, is only a slightly better Leon Hess, and Hess was a total numbnuts moron.  Him I hated.  Woody hasn't done the same amount of damage for as long as Hess did, but sometimes it seems as if he's trying his best to outdo Hess.

Had the Dolan's been awarded the Jets one thing is certain; at least the Jets would be NOT winning super bowls in their own stadium on the West Side of the city-and that would have been much cooler than another Giants Stadium in NJ

Woody has outlived his usefulness.  He has been such an ass that he could read me the Bible and I would tell him that it was bullsh*t. you can never get enough Tim Tebow.  Bring in Brett Favre.  The guy acts like he knows something about football when all he is is a silver spoon millionaire.  This guy probably played polo in high school.  He bought the team because he had a lot of money.  He knows squat about football.  He finally made a good decision with Idzik.  Now get out of the way and make sure you don't **** anything up again.

Had the Dolan's been awarded the Jets one thing is certain; at least the Jets would be NOT winning super bowls in their own stadium on the West Side of the city-and that would have been much cooler than another Giants Stadium in NJ

ugg, you drove in straight for the central nervoua system. Ok, I was trying to remain objective with the Woody thing...but come to think of it....**** that GUY!!!

I don't hate him, just thing he's a clueless doofus and the deck is stacked against the Jets ever getting to, much less winning a SB as long as he owns the team.

After promising the Jets their own stadium, he didn't do his homework and failed miserably having to share with the Giants.

He knows nothing about the game and hired that bean counter Tanny as GM and hired one bad HC after another.  

After Parcells left, he had the opportunity to replace the team President.  He could have hired a respected football man to run the football side of the franchise and trusted him to make the decisions.  Instead, he hire yet another marketing man as team President.,

He has allowed the team to become a circus and the laughingstock of the media and NFL again.

While Idzik seems to be doing a really good job, there were several more highly qualified GM candidates with a lot more experience and knowledge of personnel and scouting, but Woody either didn't want them or they didn't want the Jets because of Woody's cluelessness and the circus atmosphere here.

Woody, is only a slightly better Leon Hess, and Hess was a total numbnuts moron.  Him I hated.  Woody hasn't done the same amount of damage for as long as Hess did, but sometimes it seems as if he's trying his best to outdo Hess.

who? the guy from san fran everyone thought sucked after his interview?

Someday Woody's going to need a plumber.  When it happens, I really hope the guy is a Jets fan who read his comments.

"Sir, we'll have the toilets working soon, but you'll need to be patient."

"Great news...We spoke to your neighbors, and they've agreed to let you use their toilets for the next 50 years.".

ha...and I just noticed that the dickhead original poster added, "fans" to a quote that was already being paraphrased. 

///cherry on top.

Be patient, Im just the messenger.

Johnson speaks like the confident owner of a home under construction,

believing in a finished product he can only see in blueprints. He will

not call this a rebuilding process. But he asks that fans be patient.

Archived