Big Jetnation Welcome To BADDNISS

Maxman

Welcome!

It's a good thing you got a welcome thread. It took me 8 months and some things I'm not real proud of to get a title. I still haven't gotten a welcome. But, apparently, I'm one of the "cool" kids, reguardless :lol:

SS19:

My bad. I didn't realize you made it over here.

Welcome!

:wink:

Welcome aboard Baddniss, you're gonna like it here.

Wanna see a neat trick? JetNation.com JetNation.com JetNation.com JetNation.com JetNation.com JetNation.com JetNation.com JetNation.com JetNation.com JetNation.com JetNation.com

No censorship!!! And this thread won't get deleted. :mrgreen:

Greetings to all. I'm happy to be here. Better late than never. Online politics are very strange. I heard that Brenda's Miami pix were banned at the "other" site. Too funny. It was good seeing everybody again in Fla...B.

It was good to meet you too B - and welcome aboard!

Greetings to all. I'm happy to be here. Better late than never. Online politics are very strange. I heard that Brenda's Miami pix were banned at the "other" site. Too funny. It was good seeing everybody again in Fla...B.

Wow, Baddniss is in the House?

Who the hell sent the PM?

It wasn't me. [-X

It's okay Baddniss. Nothing wrong with mentioning the other site, ***********.com.

O.k., I'll bite....who the hell is badniss? and why can't he spell?

Baddniss runs a chain of strip clubs out on the West Coast. One would be wise to be nice to him.

Either that or he is another long time JIer that finally found his way over here. Due to the Marketing effort in Florida last week.

I am not looking forward to seeing GGG and Bren's expense report.

Baddniss: Sorry it took eight months to fix the error. Max, you're fired.

It was great seeing you again in Florida, Bob!! Glad you finally made it over to the Dark Side.

If you are still posting, the "error" apparently hasn't been fixed yet.

But I will look into it.

Does this mean the official "predict the score" has moved to the Nation?

If its ok with mgmt here...absolutely! But it may have to wait until next season as I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow morning & will miss these last 2 games of this season...B.

PS. Great quote on the "other" site today from The Boss there..."Who is Max?"

...I loved it! :mrgreen:

If its ok with mgmt here...absolutely! But it may have to wait until next season as I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow morning & will miss these last 2 games of this season...B.

PS. Great quote on the "other" site today from The Boss there..."Who is Max?"

...I loved it! :mrgreen:

Excellent! I love a Baddniss run "Predict the Score"! What is this other site you speak of, though? And just who is Max? :lol:

Nobody else appreciates "old school jets stuff" but you & me. :mrgreen:

...Hey now..I always compliment you on your retro duds...I love those sweat pants you had on. The new Jets shirt was awesome too...hadn't seen that one in a long time. Welcome Baddniss. You to are one of my heros brother. That man hav travel with his booze and lounge chair.. :lol::mrgreen:

Archived