Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I am not so sure about Santonio Holmes!

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

IMO whats taking Holmes so long to get back to football? He said quote "If there was a game this week I couldn't try it" unquote, Revis got hurt after Santonio did and Revis is already in football mode. Meanwhile Santonio Holmes is still lingering. then he opens his big mouth to endorse a freakin loser QB. dude STFU already. You're stealing money from us jet fans. 

Posted · Report post

Throw in the fact he took a pay cut and it's not hard to draw the conclusion he may not make it back this year.  Unless your a dunce and believe the nonsense he wants to be a Jet for life.  LOL

Truth is for a guy that relies on speed and making cuts he may never come back 100% from his injury. 

Posted · Report post

I cannot stand Sanblowmeo but they have different injuries.  The Lisfranc fracture is very problematic.  The ACL surgery has become commonplace.  True, he may not come back at all.  Chances are he will, and he will exasperate us once more.  Just one more year of Airplane Man.  Lets look at it that way.

Posted · Report post

The Lisfranc thing is serious.  It takes forever to heal and even the, theres likely to be weakness and instability.  Don't blame Santonio for injuring himself.  Blame him for tossing a lateral to the defense who then ran for a TD last year, when he got the foot owie.  That was chickensh*t. 

Posted · Report post

I believe Rex already said that Holmes won't be ready until the start of the regular season. I'd imagine that Holmes will survey the scene at that time and decide whether or not he thinks he can put up numbers in this offense. If he plays 16 games and puts up 50/650/4tds, he'll be going into free agency (after being waived) on a streak of three putrid seasons in a row, both on and off the field. He could easily get Ochocinco'ed, or Brandon Lloyd'ed, where he has to hope some team throws a minimum salary, one year deal at him.

Posted · Report post

He's got an injury named after a gynecologist which is appropriate given how he tossed the defense the ball when he got it. I hope the vagina stays away the entire season, we're better off if he collects his paycheck from Mexico

Posted · Report post

Wake me when its Week 1.

Posted · Report post

That would be a shame considering he's the best player on the team.

Posted · Report post

Best player to never make the Pro Bowl, for sure.

Posted · Report post

We've got the best player never to make the Pro Bowl at like five different positions. #Itellyawhat

Posted · Report post

We've got the best player never to make the Pro Bowl at like five different positions. #Itellyawhat

Boyitellya this Clyde Gates boyitellya.

Posted · Report post

Boyitellya this Clyde Gates boyitellya.

Yep.  Definitely the same person.  Only piece to the mystery:  Wasn't aware Tombatesman likes The Simpsons.

Posted · Report post

I believe Rex already said that Holmes won't be ready until the start of the regular season. I'd imagine that Holmes will survey the scene at that time and decide whether or not he thinks he can put up numbers in this offense. If he plays 16 games and puts up 50/650/4tds, he'll be going into free agency (after being waived) on a streak of three putrid seasons in a row, both on and off the field. He could easily get Ochocinco'ed, or Brandon Lloyd'ed, where he has to hope some team throws a minimum salary, one year deal at him.

True, but is that worse than leave a lingering impression that he's not healthy and can't play at all?

Posted · Report post

**** Santonio Holmes

Posted · Report post

**** Santonio Holmes

He raises a valid point

Posted · Report post

There is literally nothing good that could come of Santonio playing here.  If we're lucky he stays FAR away from the team and especially Geno.  He is a cancer in the lockerroom an not nearly talented enough to counter that.

Posted · Report post

I can see him getting cut if his foot isn't 100% before the Season starts.

Posted · Report post

Cant decide which play best sums up the Jets 2012 season. Snachez azzfumble or Holmes pussy fumble.

Posted · Report post

santonio-holmes-with-mvp-trophy-super-bo

Posted · Report post

There is literally nothing good that could come of Santonio playing here.  If we're lucky he stays FAR away from the team and especially Geno.  He is a cancer in the lockerroom an not nearly talented enough to counter that.

TDs?

Posted · Report post

TDs?

People forget how well he runs after the catch if the ball is thrown to him and the silly clutch catches he makes when it isn't.  

Posted · Report post

I can see him getting cut if his foot isn't 100% before the Season starts.

They got to pay him anyhow.  If he can't play IR

Posted · Report post

People forget how well he runs after the catch if the ball is thrown to him and the silly clutch catches he makes when it isn't.  

or how he had never fumbled since High School before coming to the Jets

Posted · Report post

Wilkerson is the best player on the team and Holmes is certainly gone after this year. 

Posted · Report post

Sorry can not help to think Steeelers are still laughing at us right now