Eifert is the one that's gonna hurt.

T0mShane

this team is rebuilding we star with the line both sides and pray that gino becomes good.the CB that was a need, i dont know about Wilson if he cant be good this year he will not come back and crow is not getting any younger.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have Warren Sapp nightmares when you draft a TE over a DT, not the other way around. I'd've been very happy with Eiffert, but I'm willing to wait until we're stringing up Idzik to complain about the Richardson pick.

This. Get over the Patriots hero worship and the best TEs in the league haven't won a Super Bowl. The Ravens won with mediocrity at that position while the Pats, Chargers, and Cowboys have been able to put up pretty numbers. Crabtree replaces Davis as the #1 recieiving threat for the 49ers and they see the Super Bowl.

Get a QB and Weaponz tend to show up from left field.

This. Get over the Patriots hero worship and the best TEs in the league haven't won a Super Bowl. The Ravens won with mediocrity at that position while the Pats, Chargers, and Cowboys have been able to put up pretty numbers. Crabtree replaces Davis as the #1 recieiving threat for the 49ers and they see the Super Bowl.

Get a QB and Weaponz tend to show up from left field.

You mean from down under.

Not sure how I like the idea of choosing Warmack at 9 overall. Just going by most post before the draft I would have selected Star Lotulelei and traded back but ahead of the Chicago Bears who I thought would select Eifert in the first place. In the second round of course I would have select Larry Warford. Third round would have probably picked up Keenan Allen but with Barkley still on board probably would have picked him instead.

This is from PFT today. I think Richardson will be a nice player, but I think Eifert is going to be giving us Warren Sapp nightmares all over again. Dude is a monster:

You are a sensationalist pig.

That's after 1-day of camp. There's a similar article about Richardson out there, talking about him playing multiple positions on the D too.

Apples to oranges. You big baby.

For what it's worth, I believe all three of Jermichael Finley, Brandon Pettigrew and Greg Olsen will be UFAs next year, assuming they aren't franchised.  I guess you could also throw Keller back in the mix as he only signed the one year deal. There will be some options should we wanna spend money on that route; I'd have to imagine it's all pending on the progress they think Geno is making.

Stop it.

I get a good laugh out of a lot of your posts, but this is the funniest thing you've ever written.

Not only will we be eventually stringing up Idzik, but you'll be out in front carrying both a pitchfork and a torch.

He's already working on an Idzik doll to burn in effigy

if a 2 way TE bums you out tom, how will you feel when austin scores 12 TD's next season ? the jets were one pick away ! ONE !!!!

I'm confident that Brian Schottenheimer will suppress any and all offensive talent he's given.

Things I'm going to compare a la Jones vs Ingram Coples' careers.

Richardson vs. Floyd (Jarvis Jones too albeit different positions)

Geno vs. Manuel

Winters vs. Allen (albeit different positions)

Jordan vs. Mingo (non Jet related though)

Ivory vs. Jonathan Franklin

A little bit of Warmack vs Milliner but depending on how Winters pans out too.

Just in an overall career sense of things....

I get a good laugh out of a lot of your posts, but this is the funniest thing you've ever written.

Not only will we be eventually stringing up Idzik, but you'll be out in front carrying both a pitchfork and a torch.

yeah after being so excited about an article depicting multiple tightends in multiple positions;)

• 10 months later...

The chances of Richardson becoming a Jenkins (minus the soprano pitched girly voice and constant injuries) level monster... are not very good... if it happens I will shiiit in my hand and eat it. 

Enjoy that open faced sh*t sandwich. 

You are a sensationalist pig.

That's after 1-day of camp. There's a similar article about Richardson out there, talking about him playing multiple positions on the D too.

Apples to oranges. You big baby.

Lets not forget he's also our refrigerator down at the goal line. 

Idzik did pretty damn good in round one.  

Outstanding in Round 1 (A+) with the emergence of Milliner down the stretch.  And the trade for Ivory with the 4th pick was excellent. (A)  I'll  give him a pass on all the other wasted picks.

Overall B

Archived