New 2014 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo

Hi guys, for those of you interested, I've put together an early look at some of the top prospects of the 2014 NFL Draft. Ideally to just get an idea of who to look for in this upcoming College season. Let me know what you think

2014 NFL Mock Draft

*The order was determined by the Vegas Superbowl odds as of last week

That's one fancy-looking site, man.

Prediction: Tajh Boyd won't be a first round pick.

Zero chance he goes ahead of Clowney

Top 2 QB's two years in a row though being black might cause Rush Limbaugh to lose his God dam mind on the air which could be fun

I fully agree with Teddy at #1 over Clowney

nice idea to use the SB odds for order 

KC would have had trade partners for #1 if Clowney could declare this year. QB is trickier, Teddy's not Luck and those QB rankings almost never stay the same. If he lives up to the hype though it doesn't matter if he's not the prospect Clowney is I agree he's going #1. Boyd though I just can't see having a good enough year to even consider jumping Clowney.

The Jets picking 7th means they are not going to be the worst team in the history of Football which makes this all a sham.  But if they pick up Lee, I might cry in excitement.  Definitely pee and scream like a girl.

We got a QB at the right time, and THE right QB! I cant believe people have Boyd and Manziel going in the first. (Here is a mock draft with Manziel going top 5).

Geno was the right pick, and a NO BRAINER in the second round. And we did not even have to trade up to get him! We will look back and be thankful we didnt wait for Manziel.

• 2 months later...

Archived