Lil's Angry Melons game signups

Lily

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you pay attention to the unicorn, but ignore the busty redhead...

Actually, the busty redhead has access to me through several different channels.

The unicorn is like a rash that you go to the doctor to get cream for. Pac knows what I mean. And Ape. And Hess. Crusher actually sells the cream, but not to JiF. Anyway...

Actually, the busty redhead has access to me through several different channels.

The unicorn is like a rash that you go to the doctor to get cream for. Pac knows what I mean. And Ape. And Hess. Crusher actually sells the cream, but not to JiF. Anyway...

All true

Plus, I think my boy is getting a bit jealous...

don't be too hasty starting this game Lilith.  I suspect we'll see a couple more freaks sign up before it's all said and done.  I can tell you for sure that CTM is out tho.  Something about having to attend a homo convention or some such bs.

don't be too hasty starting this game Lilith.  I suspect we'll see a couple more freaks sign up before it's all said and done.  I can tell you for sure that CTM is out tho.  Something about having to attend a homo convention or some such bs.

So sweet that you look out for him.  

We'll see how many players we get and go from there. I'd like 12, but not sure I'll get that many.

Go!

I added a theme. You are a rock band called The Angry Melons. 

We can roll with 11. I'll give it a day or two to see if we get the 12th one. I can easily go over 12, too, if that happens. 

1. Ishy

2. Dap

3. Darthe

4. Crusher

5. 80

6. JC

7. JiF

8. DPR

9. Leelou

10. Verb

11. Pac

12.Nolder

13.Smash

14. AVM

15. Mish

WTF is a Mish and a Dap.  I think they're Nolder alts.

I'd like to know how the **** this became a sub forum since there's prob more posting here than in the stupid Jets forum.

Attempting to breathe life into the lounge. Go post a pick of your new Bentley and let people hate the rich black guy for awhile. Then tell them your guy and they will love you again. We need lounge traffic.

Archived