NBA setting the course for Lebron to go back to Cleveland in 2 years

Blackout

what a surprise...Cavs get the #1 pick over the hopeless Orlando Tragic

give Irving and the new #1 pick 2 years to develop and pair them with Lebron when he makes his miraculous return to Cleveland to try to deliver the Cadavers a title once D-wade is too old to play Robin anymore :D

Is Nerlens Noel any good?

Best shot-blocker to come out of college in a long time. He has the ability to be a difference maker on the defensive side of the ball and on the glass, elite athlete for his size, but is pretty limited and raw on the offensive end.  Just watching Kentucky after he went down with the knee injury just showed how awesome he really was.  That having been said, I'm not sure he's a better overall prospect than McLemore and with the unknown of him coming off that ACL injry, I really wouln't blame Cleveland for going with him over Noel, even though Noel fits the team better. Not sure they're good enough to go with fit over the best pure player.  

As for Blackout, the fix would be in if they landed next year's #1 and was able to draft Wiggins or even Parker if he explodes.  Whoever lands #1 and #2 next year are going to have their franchises on a drastic upswing.  Next year is absolutely stacked, assuming they all come out;Smart, Randle, Stein, Young, GR III and Selden.  This year's NBA draft is similar to the NFL; not very top heavy put pretty deep, whereas next years class has the elite players like last year's NFL draft.

Cavs win: They fixed it because Lebron

Orlando wins: They fixed it because Dwight

New Orleans wins: It was fixed because they now have the dumbest name in sports history but Jordan wanted the Hornets back

Sacramento wins: Fixed it as part of the teams sale, which they obviously did with New Orleans last year

Charlotte Bobcats win: Michael Jordan will have a harder time screwing up a #1 but that didn't stop him from taking Kwame Brown

Wizards win: The POTUS fixed the IRS you don't think he can fix a draft lottery?

blah blah blah

I love the draft lottery, people will bitch and have a conspiracy no matter who wins

• 2 weeks later...

what a surprise...Cavs get the #1 pick over the hopeless Orlando Tragic

give Irving and the new #1 pick 2 years to develop and pair them with Lebron when he makes his miraculous return to Cleveland to try to deliver the Cadavers a title once D-wade is too old to play Robin anymore :biggrin:

Seriously, you can see a scenario where he went back to Cleveland other than to visit?

The question is who is he going to lure to Miami?

Seriously, you can see a scenario where he went back to Cleveland other than to visit?

The question is who is he going to lure to Miami?

I could see Bosh leaving therefore creating room for someone else

I can't see the Heat ever letting go of D-wade...he's been there his entire career and is a fan favorite.

Archived