First Open OTA Practice

flgreen

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian Costello@BrianCoz12m

Sanchez picked off by Cromartie on third play.

Brian Costello@BrianCoz8m

Geno picked off on second throw

Brian Costello@BrianCoz3m

McElroy gets one throw and it hit a lineman's head

Your 2013 New York Jets!!

This made me laugh out loud.  Then I started sobbing quietly. 

that actually can be a winning strategy if the offense doesn't turn the ball over. the offense is so dysfunctional.

You must not have watched the eagles last yr the had over 30 turnovers a ton in red zone he likes to throw the ball a lot ! Which usually equals turnovers

LOL.  I've known Tom for a while.  Several years ago we posted on a different Jets board and I always enjoyed his wit and sense of humor.  Still do.

Tom is just an advanced computer algorithm created to support sh*tty teams while simultaneously crapping all over them. He's a much more advanced and likable version of the the program we know as Rich Cimini.

Tom is just an advanced computer algorithm created to support sh*tty teams while simultaneously crapping all over them. He's a much more advanced and likable version of the the program we know as Rich Cimini.

Yeah, the Cubs' version is named Kyle. 

ROFLMAO!!!

Man. The WR position is even weaker than the qb and TE positions. Are there any FA wrs left out here beyond Braylon? I'll even take an old one.

If you fix the QB position (a big if) the WR problem becomes less of an issue.  Regardless Holmes has to come back and be the top guy otherwise they are f'ed.

Archived