We cant start Geno with this group of WR's...

Matt39

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets can't afford to start Geno period. The guy has played his way OUT of the starting job BIG TIME. Simms the rest of the way, then get the best FA QB the Turnip will pay for in the offseason. I am SO hoping for Jay Cutler to be a FA. Jets can NEVER seem to identify a quality QB from the college ranks which is why they haven't been to a SB since Jan 12, 1969. Idzik needs to draft WR's, OL, and CB's galore and hope that the dart he throws at the draft board finds a good one.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

I guess that means Rex and his minions are exactly that.....insane. I think the entire Jets organization is crazy and driving it's fan base insane as well.

I guess that means Rex and his minions are exactly that.....insane. I think the entire Jets organization is crazy and driving it's fan base insane as well.

Simple fact that Woody doensn't want to fire Wrecks, but the exodus of season ticketholders off these 2 seasons is going to make it inevitable whether Johnson wants to do it or not. Basically Woody insisted Idzik waste a year to keep his good buddy around.

Simple fact that Woody doensn't want to fire Wrecks, but the exodus of season ticketholders off these 2 seasons is going to make it inevitable whether Johnson wants to do it or not. Basically Woody insisted Idzik waste a year to keep his good buddy around.

This year was going to be a waste regardless.  At least for a while when we were thinking playoffs there was something to root for.

This offseason we likely bring in a new HC, and the Idzik-HC-scouts will collectively choose the next QB, and bring in a host of new offensive players to surround said QB.  Not really a waste at all when you consider that.

• 10 months later...

some things never change...

last season this team had the worst WR corps I've ever seen.   they signed nelson off his couch, found salas who knows where, and were starting clyde gates until he got hurt. 

last year was excusable b/c of a 1st yr GM with a mis-managed salary cap.   this season there is really no excuse for having the same no-talent WRs on the field.   Salas and Nelson?   with $24M of salary cap space, seriously?    How has the OL gotten worse?   

At the end of the day a lot of people are going to take the blame for this debacle.   Idzik knew what he was getting into in NY.   You can't put this type of team on the field and expect to survive.   It's time to start fresh from top to  bottom.  

last season this team had the worst WR corps I've ever seen.   they signed nelson off his couch, found salas who knows where, and were starting clyde gates until he got hurt. 

last year was excusable b/c of a 1st yr GM with a mis-managed salary cap.   this season there is really no excuse for having the same no-talent WRs on the field.   Salas and Nelson?   with $24M of salary cap space, seriously?    How has the OL gotten worse?   

At the end of the day a lot of people are going to take the blame for this debacle.   Idzik knew what he was getting into in NY.   You can't put this type of team on the field and expect to survive.   It's time to start fresh from top to  bottom.  

We had 60 yards passing total lol. I dont know if folks will ever realize that the issues stem way beyond the QB. There's just no talent on this offense and the line keeps getting worse

Archived