CRUZ NICKS NO SHOWs coach has no answers--what a Circus ! lol

joewillie2013

F*ck Nicks. The guy lives on the injured list. Eli will turn Louis Murphy and Reuben Randle into 80-catch receivers if/when Nicks leaves. Whoever gives Nicks a big free agent contract is going to get fired because he's never going to be on the field.

our record over the past 4 years has been 34-30 with 2 afc appearances -bad enough to be called a circus? ---if there was a circus it left town with Mr T and Tebow--- the circus is the media trying to sell 10 mins of info in a 24 news cycle - just to sell car insurance over and over---Rex has had his problems but he is one of the best -if not thee best defensive minds in the NFL--I think he has learned some lessions the hard way. Like the Giant coach didnt?

our record over the past 4 years has been 34-30 with 2 afc appearances -bad enough to be called a circus? ---if there was a circus it left town with Mr T and Tebow--- the circus is the media trying to sell 10 mins of info in a 24 news cycle - just to sell car insurance over and over---Rex has had his problems but he is one of the best -if not thee best defensive minds in the NFL--I think he has learned some lessions the hard way. Like the Giant coach didnt?

Stugotz?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/giants-kick-off-ota-without-184723203--nfl.html

mark my words--the Jets will win more games then the Giants this year.

Sure the Giants are a classy organization.  They let LT do lines in the clubhouse.  And Tom Coughlin is the venerable old man who was this close to getting canned before he became a 2 SB winner.  The Jets have their antics but they have been presentable.

Yes.  The Jets were a circus.  Now get over it and stop being offended so easily.

Sure the Giants are a classy organization.  They let LT do lines in the clubhouse.  And Tom Coughlin is the venerable old man who was this close to getting canned before he became a 2 SB winner.  The Jets have their antics but they have been presentable.

Classy or not, they win.  Jets dont.  Winners get to do whatever they want. Losers get ripped to shreds for their continued stupidity.

I'm here, G.L.....i feel like part of my identity has been stolen...can't the mods get my face back from this guys profile pic or something?  Fckd up!

With a face like that you should be glad it was stolen. Just kidding.

How the hell did that happen? I thought maybe you had a brother.

Giants a circus? Well, if so, they can stick 4 of those silver football trophies up Woody`s arse. Woody has to borrow the only one the Jets have to stick up their arses. I think the Giants win with their circus. Man are Jets fans dumb. Even if the Jets do win more games than the Giants, they can still shove those trophies up Jets fans arses. Really now.

Super%20Bowl%20Victor%20Cruz%20BT.jpg

Giants a circus? Well, if so, they can stick 4 of those silver football trophies up Woody`s arse. Woody has to borrow the only one the Jets have to stick up their arses. I think the Giants win with their circus. Man are Jets fans dumb. Even if the Jets do win more games than the Giants, they can still shove those trophies up Jets fans arses. Really now.

Someone likes man "arse".  I hope you're better at your day job, son. Cause trolling, you no bueno. 

Super%20Bowl%20Victor%20Cruz%20BT.jpg

You sound smart. You should think about rooting for the Jets

• 2 weeks later...

Someone likes man "arse".  I hope you're better at your day job, son. Cause trolling, you no bueno. 

not trolling. I was a Jets STH for 27 years. They don`t want me there since blue collar people are NOT what Woody wants sitting in the new Giants Stadium he raped Jets fans to help build. If the Giants are a circus like to OP says, then the Jets are the Ringling Bros of ALL circus acts ever. There is no comparison between the Jets and Giants when it comes to NFL football. The Jets are a joke. The Giants have Lombardi`s to prove it. Jets fans have gotten so stupid since this new Giants Stadium opened. They think by beating the Dolphins 2x a year and splitting games with the Pats, they are better than any other team. Thats how these new Jets fans think. They act is if they won the SB just by beating the Pats once and sweeping the Dolphins. LOL Pretty pathetic and thankfully I no longer support this team financially. Crap, I barely support them at all anymore.

The Jets in the last four year hve been to 2 AFC championship games-then a 8-8 record and a 6-10---U should follow the Bills rams browns cards and we are a JOKE?/????--too much listening to screaming ESPN/ NFL network heads on TV or Fat Mike on the fan---try thinking critically for yourself--as for the Giants--in 2007 after a 9-7  reg season barely make it in the playoffs The giants get a gift from farve to win the NFC  CG---then in the SB Eli "chuck a lucks" a punt down field to a special teams 5th string WR and he catches it on his helmet?---2011 with a record of 7-7 after the saints scoring 49 on them and getting beat by the lowly 5-11 Redskins and Rex grossman twice-they crap the bed again and run the table beating some bad teams like our jets on the way to the playoffs----no one will confuse these Giant teams with the 78 Steelers or the 49ers of the 80's---its like Webb said way back when--Id rather be lucky then good--the Giants stepped in it twice in 5 yrs god bless them and god did---that was then--this is NOW and this year looks like the Giants are a 6 win team.----OUR Jets will win 10 games this year!

Let it be written--Let it Be DONE!

And to the Jets Greed and bad Owner--I'm a lib Democrat and no fan of Woody Johnson---However all the NFL owners are greedy pigs Giant owners included --they have one thing in mind--extracting your hard earned money--if you are stupid enough to pay for PSLs ,stadium parking food and memorabilia u deserve to get ripped off---I wont even buy the NFL directv ticket anymore due to the greed of the current corporate mentality of sports in general ---the market dictates the prices and the fans or the suckers are the market.

And to the Jets Greed and bad Owner--I'm a lib Democrat and no fan of Woody Johnson---However all the NFL owners are greedy pigs Giant owners included --they have one thing in mind--extracting your hard earned money--if you are stupid enough to pay for PSLs ,stadium parking food and memorabilia u deserve to get ripped off---I wont even buy the NFL directv ticket anymore due to the greed of the current corporate mentality of sports in general ---the market dictates the prices and the fans or the suckers are the market.

I`d buy you a beer if I could. Aside from the Lib Dem, I like your view.

The number one issue with our jets the last 2 years have been BAD QB Play and the other 2 years when we went to 2 AFC championship games the QB was kinda good to mediocre ---2010 Our jets beat Payton Manning and Tom Brady ON THE ROAD -REX's Defense Dominated with ok players outside of the 2 cornerbacks----Imagine if we had hot QB play like the Ravens last year who won the Superbowl? in 2010 we might have won the Superbowl or at least make the trip---- Quarterback play in today's NFL is important -we know this---but QB play effects all aspects of a NFL team too---defense special teams and offense--including the running game. And lets face it  fellow Jet fans the last two years we have had the worst quarterback in the NFL--last year maybe the Worst in the history of the modern game. And  I dont want to hear Mark Sanchez didnt have any tools to work with---Mark Sanchez dragged the whole offense to his level --F...in  BAD. Ask the Broncos how it felt to have a good QB last year---ask the Colts who went from worst to the playoffs. Its all about the QB in the NFL and Sanchez NEEDS TO GO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !    I apologize to Kyle Boller for comparing them 2 years ago--Sanchez last year was much worse!

Archived