Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

Well, Hess was at 2 votes when I started all that.  I didn't see us going much of anywhere at the time and saw it as an opportunity.  It definitely would have been more believable to keep my mouth shut until someone was close to a lynch on their own but 1 -- I couldn't risk waiting til close to deadline and 2 -- with my schedule there is never any guarantee I'll be around at a given time.  Knew if I pushed right there, I could be available and get things moving.

I'm still happy with the end result, not having used my original plan.  Cleared two townies and had Mish.  Was also right in my logic with the people going after me following my reveal -- 1 scum jumped on late to help push but also blend in.  I admittedly thought it was Verb and not DPR.  Also was leaning JiF over JC, legitimately...though I felt leaving that little tidbit out there would maybe get them to say something to condemn one of them.

It's totally part of the game.  It can be difficult in the heat of the game to remember, as town, that the information you have isn't available to everyone -- at least not in a 100% believable way. 

I can get not believing me and my reveal -- especially once I admitted I lied.  I tried to make a big play and it failed...that's what happens.  I don't really get the reluctance to go along with the plan afterwards though...voting for who to run up, then kill me.  It took the control completely out of my hands.  I think there was a fear that there was even more to my role, like I was a bomb or some sort of deal -- but by allowing everyone to vote you get the chance that town picks scum, which would have been a huge problem if I was scum trying to make a big play.  However -- it worked out.  Felt that everyone played the best they could after my death with all the information out there.

Also, on a side note -- I think 80 has now self-hammered more than Pac has hammered at all.  Just thought I'd throw that out there :tongue:

Hell no, your play worked great......it just took a couple days to work out.  I wanted the mass reveal at the end to out a Cop, which I didn't think existed.  Once I was sure, I knew there was no GF and therefore your vetting of Hess & Crush was near perfect.  Well done - I almost ****ed up your plan, lol, but it worked out in spite of me!

JiF self-protected every night, and the only one who tried to hit him was Verb. Just wanted to share that...

That F'ing POS.  knew it.

lol

Hahahaha.  Hey, it vetted you - I knew you were Doc from then on.  I was glad to find Doc on N1 - I didn't waste a shot late in the game by accident, and I also vetted you on the night you're guaranteed to self-protect.....which was every night as it turned out, lol.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who's running the next one? Signups going up later today, right?

I have one coming later this summer -- just too overwhelmed at the moment.  Between my job and this damn summer class I just don't have the time to commit fully to a game.  Still not 100% from my little dance with shingles, either.

So I apologize...because I originally said I'd be trying to host one around this time of year.  Just not possible right now :/

I have one coming later this summer -- just too overwhelmed at the moment.  Between my job and this damn summer class I just don't have the time to commit fully to a game.  Still not 100% from my little dance with shingles, either.

So I apologize...because I originally said I'd be trying to host one around this time of year.  Just not possible right now :/

I put up signups for my game. 

did i get my proper credit for strutting in and blowing up the scum team?

Were you waiting for me to pat you on the head for it? 

Everyone, Pac did a good job naming scum. 

Hey guys, I've been watching and I got some questions to ask:

1) What does an analyst do?

2) There was that post when Pac cleared people. Am I right assuming that the LD only showed that Pac THOUGHT what he said was true (ie he thought x and y was town)? Or does an LD clear those sentences objectively?

I explained the analyst earlier. They choose a person who has votes at the end of the day and make a guess on how many scum were on that train. Then I respond with more, less, or exactly.

No, the LD only works with info the person knows. 

Archived