Jets Vs Ravens Road Trip

Maxman

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish I had posted this earlier....would be cool to have you guys join the group.

If not we will do a trip in the postseason, when the Jets make the playoffs.  :)

The schedule didn't work out that well for bus trips because the Jets don't have a ton of games in driving distance and New England is on a Thursday night.  Which made it tough so we passed on that game.

Its ok...we came to the Vegas consensus last month. Now that I know you guys put stuff together like this I'll stay on my toes.

Doesn;t matter Crusher will be there. So get your ass in one of those seats and come PUNISH tailgate Joe with me.

Lol, I am staying out of this thread, but just wanted to reply here as I am sure neither Max or I want any confusion, I am not involved with this trip or its tailgate. I'll be doing my TGJ thing as I always do for Baltimore but it will not be with buses/game tix/hotels.

Lol, I am staying out of this thread, but just wanted to reply here as I am sure neither Max or I want any confusion, I am not involved with this trip or its tailgate. I'll be doing my TGJ thing as I always do for Baltimore but it will not be with buses/game tix/hotels.

I would be scared too. It's ok.

Should I reschedule my wedding for this?

You shouldn't have to.  If you are marrying the right girl, she will have already changed your wedding date.

If she hasn't that tells you everything you need to know about her priorities.  :)

You shouldn't have to.  If you are marrying the right girl, she will have already changed your wedding date.

If she hasn't that tells you everything you need to know about her priorities.  :)

Don't listen to Max. She's just trying to protect you from the Jets, I wish I had somebody in my life who cared that much

Haha I think it's more like she's trying to protect me. I'm marrying a Giants fan  :wild:

Archived