Jets Vs Ravens Road Trip

Maxman

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wife and I live a few ( well about 5) hours drive from Baltimore,

How can we get tickets to sit with you knuckleheads...

I'm coming from NC...

There is an option in the cart to do the ticket\tailgate only.  Check it out here -->  http://www.jetnation.com/new-york-jets-vs-baltimore-ravens-road-trip/

Thanks.

How many have signed up and paid?

There is room on the bus because a lot of people just want to sit with the group (and tailgate).  And we also need all the groups that expressed an interest to commit, we will be buying the game tickets soon. 

There is room on the bus because a lot of people just want to sit with the group (and tailgate).  And we also need all the groups that expressed an interest to commit, we will be buying the game tickets soon. 

I'm driving from Harrisburg. Would hate to drive down there and there's only 3 of us...... When we get rolling on the commitments I'll be all in.

Max - do you know what section the tix are in?  Shopping separately.

We haven't bought the tickets yet for the group.  We have 45 people that are interested but apparently the fence must be big.  Because everyone is on it.  :)

45 in just tickets or whole trip?

Not sure of the exact numbers.  There are over 50 that contacted us saying they were interested in one form or another.  Everyone is being really hesitant though.  In the Jets we trust.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived