Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia signups

Leelou

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Series isn't over yet. 

I agree -- but I watched a bit of last nights game.  Things will have to change a LOT if the Penguins want any chance.

If I were you I'd be the same way though.  I've been excited before a game/series was over twice in my life and both times got my heart crushed.  Not over til it's over!

I agree -- but I watched a bit of last nights game.  Things will have to change a LOT if the Penguins want any chance.

If I were you I'd be the same way though.  I've been excited before a game/series was over twice in my life and both times got my heart crushed.  Not over til it's over!

Last night's game was great. 

I've been a Boston fan for sometime, and the teams here have a way of messing up when it counts. 

Last night's game was great. 

I've been a Boston fan for sometime, and the teams here have a way of messing up when it counts. 

<<Sox/Jets fan.  You know...the bad halves of football/baseball from the two cities.  I understand completely :P

Never lost a drinking contest or a bar fight either. I'm like Greatjon Umber too.

We should have a drinking contest sometime. These pansies think sipping a single shot of watered down liquor every 20mins is heavy drinking.

We need to show them how it's done.

I just sent out PM's to Vic, BG, Sharrow, Dan, JVOR, T0mShane, Smash, SMC, Brett, cindy, Klecko, Song and CTM.  Did I forget anyone?

You forgot Pac.  That might have been intentional, but if you're inviting Klacko, I suggest you invite Pac too for enhanced lulz possibilities.

We should have a drinking contest sometime. These pansies think sipping a single shot of watered down liquor every 20mins is heavy drinking.

We need to show them how it's done.

Sure thing.  Next time I'm filming one of my action flicks we can meet up.

I just sent out PM's to Vic, BG, Sharrow, Dan, JVOR, T0mShane, Smash, SMC, Brett, cindy, Klecko, Song and CTM.  Did I forget anyone?

tell them I said no before you lose half your sign ups.

have a good game, tho.

lulz.

Still hurting over losing that DM game?

Outrage had nothing to do with the loss, it had to do with me investing time and effort and that idiot Darthe taking a dump on it.

When I play these games, I'm not wasting time I'd otherwise be wasting doing other slap dick things like reading about dragons and wanking to anime. I'm wasting valuable time, and I have very little of it to go around. So, when I join a game at Crusher's request and then he blows it off, and then I invest effort out of respect for the mod, and then a dildo like Darthe blows my spot up as a supposed teammate... it shows me just how much I should be investing in playing these games.

I'm actually considering bailing on this game before it starts. I don't enjoy playing anymore, to be honest.

Archived