Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

Buttercup was raised on a farm in Florin. On her farm was a farm boy. He did everything Buttercup asked and always said "As you wish". Buttercup came to realize that when he said this, he really meant "I love you". She found that she loved him too. Farm boy, Westley, went out to sea one day to earn money for marriage. His ship was attacked and he was killed by the Dread Pirate Roberts. Buttercup was heartbroken and would never love again. 

Meanwhile, on the Dread Pirate Robert's ship, Westley was finding life at sea very lucrative. He learned how to kill a man with a pencil to the left eye socket. Westley could never figure out why DPR did not like left eye sockets, but it was effective. Westley was also able to save money to one day return to his Buttercup. One day at sea, their ship came under attack. DPR killed as many men as he could with pencils but was mortally wounded. Once their ship was in the clear, a very bloody DPR called Westley over and let him know how he really wasn't the original DRP but an accountant named Verbal who was handed title of Dread Pirate Roberts when the previous DPR died. Being the BAMF Verbal was, he waited until his last rattling breath to pass on the name and ship over to Westley the new DPR. 

Back on the mainland...Prince Humperdinck saw great beauty in Buttercup, made her his fiance and a Princess. Buttercup swore she would never love him, he said she would grow to love him. Before their wedding, Princess Buttercup was out for her daily ride and was kidnapped from the Kingdom of Florin. It is up to you to find the masterminds behind this evil plot.

You travel with Prince Humperdinck's party following the trail that is leading towards Guilder. 

Rules: 

Normal mafia rules. No talking outside the thread...blah blah blah.... NO CHARACTER REVEALS (especially JiF) and especially GFY

Players

1. Ishy

2. JC

3. 80 - Fezzik - Vanilla Town - NK N3

4. Mish

5. Nol - modkilled Day 3

6. Lily

7. Wwwwombat - Prince Humperdink - mafia goon - lynched Day 2

8. Ape - Count Rugen - mafia goon - lynched Day 4

9. AVM

10. Pretty Pretty Princess Crusher

11. JiF

12. Hess, Vizzini - Serial Killer - NK N2

13. Pac, Inigo Montoya - vanilla town - NK N1

14. Darthe - The Albino - mafia goon - lynched Day 1

15. Csarmi - Yellin - mafia goon - lynched Day 3

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pig****er, I've been here since 2008. I'm trying to clear up the riffraff. Work with me.

You're an idiot.

Your constant jabs are just the first sign of hero envy. Embrace it, I'm worth your envy.

Shut up.

Scene says Verbal is BAMF.

Leelou confirmed for bastard modding.

Vote: Leelou

You're a bigger idiot.

I doubt that. DPR still never calls, and Kivam still won't let me within 100 yards.

Kivam took our fantasy football money and split.... he posts every day on JI, but never comes anywhere near here because he looted a handful of guys $20 each.

day 1 inevitably winds up with a Darthe lynching but for now I'll vote JiF.

I scanned the player list and his name pinged.

Bless you, Pac.  I almost forgot today was Wednesday

Vote Nolderp

H8usomuch

FOS Cswampass. 

Awfully quiet for someone who groveled to get into the game.

Salami is probably typing up a brilliant gotcha post, proving DPR (who you so astutely pointed out is not playing) is scum.

Bless you, Pac.  I almost forgot today was Wednesday

Vote Nolderp

H8usomuch

meh..  I'm willing to let Nolder stick around awhile.  His self destructive play, regardless of his alignment, is always good for a chuckle or 20.

Archived