Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That game was one of my career highlights, you're drunk.

You had every player in the game, scum and town alike, devising ways to kill you.  We launched numerous attacks until you were deader than Apes penis on his wedding night.

If you think that was a highlight your on meth.

You had every player in the game, scum and town alike, devising ways to kill you. We launched numerous attacks until you were deader than Apes penis on his wedding night.

If you think that was a highlight your on meth.

you're

DPR will forever be in my heart and loins.

you're

DPR will forever be in my heart and loins.

I scribble when I post on here you mutt.  If you want I can start picking out all your typos or misspellings.  Cuz they*apostrophe*RE everywhere.

D P R you goofy bastid I see you down there..  why in the hell didn't you sign up for this?  It has your name literally all over it.

Yeah, I came close, but I need the next week and a half to finish a book so I had to cut myself off. Irony.

I'm so modding a Big Trouble in Little China game in the near future.

I'm in. 

I didn't pay attention to Lily's game, despite dropping in every now and then, was Pac this exuberant in that game too? Last couple I played with him he was withdrawn like a Molly Ringwald character longing for jock penis.

Pac wasn't around for most of the beginning of the game, then came charging in with a couple of cases.  Was active until he died, I think...but I was lynched right after he was around more.

FOS Cswampass. 

Awfully quiet for someone who groveled to get into the game.

I'm usually not very active in the middle of the night. Gameplay wise, that is.

I've got +6h on you, so you'll see me posting in your nights and mornings, mostly. Sometimes I wake up early enough.

With that said, I'll be busy as hell today at work and then I'm going to a party. Meet you in 16h or so.

Vote Count:

Ape (2) - JC, Hess

csarmi (2) - Ape, Darthe

Nol (2) - AVM, Wombat

JiF (1) - Pac

Pac (1) - Nol

Not voting: Ishy, 80, Mish, Lily, PPP Crusher, JiF, Csarmi

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Morning!

So what's the deal with the csarmi-hate anyway? I must have skimmed that game more than I thought. Tsk tsk.

I dunno what's this monkey's problem is with me. His case was quite weak.

Archived