Nol (4) - AVM, Wombat, csarmi, Hess

csarmi (2) - Ape, Darthe

Hess (2) - 80, JiF

Ape (1) - JC

JiF (1) - Pac

Mish (1) - Crusher

Wombat (1) - Nol

Not voting: Ishy, Mish, Lily

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Nolders reasoning for voting me was idiotic but not necessairly scummy.  Most of the time he just makes stupid decisions regardless of alignment.  But the fact that he didn't explain himself and quietly unvoted didn't go unnoticed.

You're making sh*t up. Mad cause I'm already 2 for 2? Who're your teammates besides Wombat?

I can fight you too.

Can? Sure.  Able? eh....

Are AVM and Wombat voting Nolder because yesterday was Wednesday? You fags still do that crap? Nolder just played a very good game on DM, he's at least the 3rd most deserving of an immediate lynch in thsi game after csuspenders and darthe, oh and there's JIF, so make that 4th most.

No.  I'm voting Nolder for the same reason you're voting salami...the last game we played together.

AVM is. I've never done that Nolder Wednesday nonsense. It ruins games. I voted Nolder for his vote on Pac.

unvote vote Wombat

Nice little post here.

And as you know, Wombat, we haven't ACTUALLY lynched Nolder on a Wednesday in quite some time (at least not in a game I was in).  Nice subtle distance from the train you were on, though.

You're making sh*t up. Mad cause I'm already 2 for 2? Who're your teammates besides Wombat?

After hearing all this about how great you play over at DM I'm waiting for the moment when you pull one of these dumbass stunts as a play when scum.

Doubt this is it, though.

Opportunism by Hess, also I want to see some completing trains on people other than the derps.

Be back again later, gotta call my lawyer. *bring bring* "hey SMC, I have a question for you..."  *click*

Pac is doosh.

Unvote Vote Hess

Yes and no.

And as you know, Wombat, we haven't ACTUALLY lynched Nolder on a Wednesday in quite some time (at least not in a game I was in).  Nice subtle distance from the train you were on, though.

If we don't lynch him today I'm going to kill him tonight.

Vote Count:

Nol (3) - Wombat, csarmi, Hess

Hess (2) - 80, JiF, Ape

Wombat (2) - Nol, AVM

Ape (1) - JC

csarmi (1) - Darthe

JiF (1) - Pac

Mish (1) - Crusher

Not voting: Ishy, Mish, Lily

It is day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. 

Let me guess...

1634409-fiery_charmander.jpg

I'm 92.42% sure you're my archenemy.

AVM is Hess scum?

Eh...

I almost feel like he's trying to force the Nolder from last game reasoning.  Problem is I started off at him for it yesterday as my customary beginning of the game vote.  He started with voting Ape, though...and made a post about how we should lynch Nolder anyday.

I don't know...not typical Hess.  I think he and Wombat should be focused on right now

Eh...

I almost feel like he's trying to force the Nolder from last game reasoning.  Problem is I started off at him for it yesterday as my customary beginning of the game vote.  He started with voting Ape, though...and made a post about how we should lynch Nolder anyday.

I don't know...not typical Hess.  I think he and Wombat should be focused on right now

Good.

Eh...

Should I try the Magic 8-ball on Hess or wwwombatsh*t?

Archived