LP field & visiting fans

Hi Folk's

I live in Scotland in the UK and I'm coming over the pond in September for a well earned vacation. I plan on going to the JETS @ Titans game on 9-29-13 in Nashville but I need some advice on what section to get tickets for. Is there a section that the JETS fans or visiting fans would normally be seated?. Apologies if this sounds a bit strange but the football (soccer) stadiums over here have clearly segregated areas for opposing fans.

I've been to Metlife stadium and been sat next to both sets of fans so I'm thinking this may be ok at the Titans but just want to make sure before I order the tickets.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Peter

Hi Folk's

I live in Scotland in the UK and I'm coming over the pond in September for a well earned vacation. I plan on going to the JETS @ Titans game on 9-29-13 in Nashville but I need some advice on what section to get tickets for. Is there a section that the JETS fans or visiting fans would normally be seated?. Apologies if this sounds a bit strange but the football (soccer) stadiums over here have clearly segregated areas for opposing fans.

I've been to Metlife stadium and been sat next to both sets of fans so I'm thinking this may be ok at the Titans but just want to make sure before I order the tickets.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Peter

Hey, I live in the area and went to a Patriots game last September

I would suggest sections on the East side (108-116 or 208-216).  I was in 112 about half way up and the view was excellent.  You will see a lot of Jets' fans as it is behind the Jets' sideline.  The Titans fans are cool.  They cheer and will be a little boisterous, but are harmless. 

If you can, get a hotel in downtown Nashville.  There are a lot bars and restaurants to eat at and it is a walk 10-15 minute walk to the stadium across a bridge that goes over the Cumberland River.  The bridge is closed off to traffic and is open for the walkers to go to/from the stadium.

If you stay outside the area,  Central Parking (http://nashville.centralparking.com/) has an area right near the bridge where I usually park for LP Field (15-20 minute walk).

-If it is forecast for sun (over 80s), you could be under the sun for a few hours.

-I would eat before you get there, the stadium food is stadium food.  It is ok, but it is over priced.

Archived