a few miami pics

joebabyny

Joe....let's put the brakes on the pics. That last on (which I deleted) is in REAL BAD taste.

I try to live and let live but for a Dad to do that with his minor son, well honestly it makes me sick.

Not the kind of thing I want on this site.

Joe....let's put the brakes on the pics. That last on (which I deleted) is in REAL BAD taste.

I try to live and let live but for a Dad to do that with his minor son, well honestly it makes me sick.

Oh geez, this is scary, I actually agree with Max on something. #-o

You got it max, my bad. If i post any others i will run them by you first, sorry dude. #-o

Oh geez, this is scary, I actually agree with Max on something. #-o

Why am I made out to be SATAN on this board? Wow my rep has really taken a beating this year! :oops:

2006....I will win the masses over. With my wit and charm. I will be re-elected!!!

4 more years!!! :mrgreen:

Why am I made out to be SATAN on this board? Wow my rep has really taken a beating this year! :oops:

2006....I will win the masses over. With my wit and charm. I will be re-elected!!!

4 more years!!! :mrgreen:

i think we should vote for term limits ;)

Archived