Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JustInFudge

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AVm's town, nolder is Mynding, Csarmi asked permission to vote, Leelou hates my nickname for her.

Game summed.

Vote jvor

Interesting.  You haven't said anything in this thread about a nickname for Leelou.

unvote vote Darthe

AVm's town, nolder is Mynding, Csarmi asked permission to vote, Leelou hates my nickname for her.

Game summed.

Vote jvor

FOS Darthe for trying to lead us off from the obvious Darthe lynch.

So what you're saying is you went out of your way to protect someone at the very start of Day 1 (actually before the start technically) without knowing a single thing about their alignment or the alignment of the person who went after them? Explain how that isn't scummy behavior please.

Dude Lily might not even have gotten her PM yet at that point.... :rolleyes:

So what you're saying is you went out of your way to protect someone at the very start of Day 1 (actually before the start technically) without knowing a single thing about their alignment or the alignment of the person who went after them? Explain how that isn't scummy behavior please.

Oh, I don't know. Because it was a joke vote?

Game summed.

Vote jvor

Nobody really knows Mynd here.  Hell, YOU don't even know Mynd.  Stop pretending.

I'll lmao if you blind squirreled into a scum lynch here.

Vote: Darthe

Nobody really knows Mynd here.  Hell, YOU don't even know Mynd.  Stop pretending.

I'll lmao if you blind squirreled into a scum lynch here.

Vote: Darthe

I know Mynd, he sucks at mafia too. Just like Darthe.

Have fun you guys!!! 

I know Mynd, he sucks at mafia too. Just like Darthe.

Have fun you guys!!! 

Nah, Mynd's pretty good.....for a certain style of play.  DM and JN don't currently have styles that allow him to thrive.  But in the right spot, he's pretty nuts.

Thanks! So very happy about it :) Congrats to you too if I hadn't said it before as well.

My invitation must have been lost in the mail.  We had drinks and apps and bonded - I thought we were like brothers!  I had a tux ready!!

I played a game a long time ago with Mynd and he was wacky as can be. Lied through his teeth about everything.

Like that guy who fake claimed Cop with a guilty, but still nailed scum.....as vanilla?  Hehe.

Archived