Sign in to follow this  
kelly

3 Atlanta radio hosts were fired Monday for a senseless skit mocking former New Orleans Saints player Steve Gleason ~ ~ ~

Lol.  Just stop already. Keep feigning the ignorance, I get it. Until it affects you on a direct, everyday level you won't notice or care and that's just the way it is. Welcome to 21st century America, land of the free!  

No, I just want you to define what it is you are complaining about.  You said the station got outraged and fired the DJ's because they were told to be outraged.and fire them.  You made it clear that someone from outside the organization had the power to command the station to let the DJ's go, and that the station management complied without even hearing the skit, so powerful is this outside individual's commands.

I just wanted to know who this person is who was able to do this.  Who ordered the station to fire the hosts?

Later in the post you blamed lobbyists.  Are they the ones you claim ordered the firing?  Because lobbyists deal with influencing legislation, not with radio stations.

Please back up your claims.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

First they came for the anti-Semitic humor, and I said nothing because I didn't tell Jewish jokes.

The they came for the N-word, and I said nothing because I have a few friends who are black.

Then they came for the rape jokes, and I said nothing because rape is gross.

Then they came for my sweet jokes, and there was no one left to speak for me.

Hahaha clever! Way over this thread's IQ.

First they came for the anti-Semitic humor, and I said nothing because I didn't tell Jewish jokes.

The they came for the N-word, and I said nothing because I have a few friends who are black.

Then they came for the rape jokes, and I said nothing because rape is gross.

Then they came for my sweet jokes, and there was no one left to speak for me.

I'm torn between thinking how clever this is, and thinking "WTF?"

What part of these DJ's plight, caused you to notice on such a personal level yourself?

This is why you should get ALS. So you can understand Steve Gleason's situation on a direct, everyday level.

Wishing a disease on someone because you disagree with them is almost as classless as making fun of someone with said disease.

Wishing a disease on someone because you disagree with them is almost as classless as making fun of someone with said disease.

But.................

Freedom of speech doesn't apply on teh JetNation?

But.................

Freedom of speech doesn't apply on teh JetNation?

i'm pretty sure JetNation is a...

bully_free_zone_600.jpg

cheers ~ ~

:beer:

Yes, I've read the poem thing. I just can't decide if T0m's version is clever or mindboggling.

...both :character0181:

cheers ~ ~

:beer: