Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder: MERGED

Blackout

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130618/patriots-hernandez-questioned-by-police-in-homicide-probe/

NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. -- New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was questioned by police investigating a possible homicide in this town 40 miles south of Boston. A source with knowledge of the investigation said Massachusetts State police spoke to Hernandez on Monday and were interested in possibly searching his home.
Hernandez is not believed to be a murder suspect, according to a source, but a vehicle rented in his name has emerged as a key piece of evidence in the investigation. The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., reported on Tuesday that police identified a rented 2013 Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island license plates in connection with the possible homicide. According to the paper, the vehicle is registered to Enterprise and investigators were hoping to analyze it for fingerprints. A source said Hernandez's name is tied to that rental vehicle.
A jogger found the body of a 27-year-old Boston man on Monday in an North Attleboro clearing, less than a mile from Hernandez's home.
A North Attleboro police car idled in front of Hernandez's home on Tuesday, parked across the street from two television news vans. Yasmina Serdarevic, a spokesperson for the Bristol County District Attorney's Office, declined comment on Tuesday afternoon when contacted by SI.com.
A source close to Hernandez acknowledged a connection between the player and the case, but would not elaborate. Athletes First, Hernandez's agency, declined comment when contacted by SI.com. Hernandez has consulted with a lawyer, who did not return a call from SI.com.
A fourth-round pick in the 2010 draft, Hernandez was named to the Pro Bowl in his second season. Last season he caught 51 passes and scored five touchdowns for the Patriots.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130618/patriots-hernandez-questioned-by-police-in-homicide-probe/#ixzz2WbvCfzCU

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet he was being overcharged on steroids and had the guy wacked Jimmy Hoffa style

Come on man, you where doing so good. I saw the topic and who posted it and thought "Oh Jesus, lets see where this goes" and it was a real article and not just some assortment of randomness, don't ruin this.

Come on man, you where doing so good. I saw the topic and who posted it and thought "Oh Jesus, lets see where this goes" and it was a real article and not just some assortment of randomness, don't ruin this.

dude, you literally go into EVERY thread of mine just to be a jerkoff

I'm surprised the mods haven't banned you yet.

They took two people out of his house and took them away in cruisers. They stopped a guy from delivering pizza. RUTHLESS

pizza delivery men and women are hero's.  they don't mind traveling through horrible weather to deliver a tasty, warm pizza pie in the middle of January :)

pizza delivery men and women are hero's.  they don't mind traveling through horrible weather to deliver a tasty, warm pizza pie in the middle of January :)

Plus they got those high tech bags that keep the pizza all hot and super crispy. True professionals.

Plus they got those high tech bags that keep the pizza all hot and super crispy. True professionals.

i tip 15% at restaurants but i tip 20% to pizza delivery folk.  they gotta pay their own gas in my cases.  such brave souls.

They took two people out of his house and took them away in cruisers. They stopped a guy from delivering pizza. RUTHLESS

Poor ******* pizza guy is probably getting stiffed with the bill. I just found out that bullsh*t delivery charges don't go to them. I protest that bullsh*t unless I'm drunk and want to eat.

I can't help but think if this happened to Keller a year ago right after we got Tebow it would have gotten a tiny blurb in in the corner among 4-5 full color pages of Tebow/Wildcat crap. 

To be fair, not cooperating with police is a smart move if he doesn't have a lawyer present. I've been told by multiple lawyers and cops to never ever ever ever EVER talk to the police without a lawyer present.

To be fair, not cooperating with police is a smart move if he doesn't have a lawyer present. I've been told by multiple lawyers and cops to never ever ever ever EVER talk to the police without a lawyer present.

True.  You can't blame a guy, even a New England Patriot, for exercising his constitutional rights.

On the other hand, that leaves us perfectly free to speculate.  The ways that he can be guilty far outnumber the ways that he could be innocent.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/patriots-star-aaron-hernandez-questioned-murder-sources-abc/story?id=19430625#.UcE7iJz9WA8

Patriots' Star Aaron Hernandez's Home Searched After Killing

Investigators searched the North Attleborough home of New England
Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez today following the killing of a man
police call an "associate" of Hernandez, ABC News has learned.

Massachusetts State Police and prosecutors arrived at Hernandez's $1.3
million, 5,600-square foot home, which is outfitted with a home gym and a
swimming pool, just before 5 p.m.
and spent hours with him inside the
mansion.

Two Hernandez friends tried to leave house at the time of the search,
but they were stopped by a state police car at the end of driveway.
Crime scene investigators later searched the car the men tried to leave
in.

During the search, Hernandez received a hand-delivered package from the
prominent law firm Ropes and Gray around 7:30 p.m., with the deliveryman
telling reporters swarming the sidewalk outside that it was addressed
to "Mr. Hernandez himself."

Hernandez was initially uncooperative with police after the body of a
27-year-old man was found in an industrial park not far from the
Patriots player's home, two law enforcement sources said.

A rental vehicle with Rhode Island plates was recovered near the scene,
which led investigators to Hernandez, sources told ABC News.

Bristol County District Attorney Sam Sutter confirmed in a media
statement that a body was found around 5:30 p.m. Monday in a clearing
near John Dietsch Boulevard. Sutter said that based on the "nature and
circumstances" of the body that the investigation would be handed over
to Massachusetts State Police detectives.

North Attleborough is home to many Patriots players because of its
proximity to Gillette Stadium, where the Patriots play. In fact,
Hernandez bought his home from a former Patriots player, Ty Warren.

Neighbors expressed concern outside of the house as it was searched.

One, Jill Cambridge, 43, wore a Patriots jersey as she defended the star tight end.

"I think the kids around here, especially, look up to the Patriots players," she said. "I just hope he's not involved in this."

Another neighbor, Susan Mayer, and her 14-year-old daughter, Rachel, described Hernandez as a very warm guy.

"There is a lot of action around here because of the Patriots,'' Susan Mayer said.

Rachel was more concerned about keeping Hernandez on the team.

"We need the Patriots to win," she said.

She added that Hernandez, along with Matt Light and other Patriots
standouts, hosted a haunted house and scared dozens of kids while
dressed up in costumes last Halloween.

Stacey James, a New England Patriots official, said on behalf of the
team, "I am aware of the reports, but I do not anticipate that we will
be commenting publicly during an ongoing police investigation."

Hernandez is spending the off-season recovering from a shoulder scope,
though he was spotted at practice recently welcoming new Patriots'
quarterback Tim Tebow.

ABC news has gathered some new important details. Hopefully by tomorrow somebody has the square footage of the pool

Archived