Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder: MERGED

Blackout

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Hernandez is a murdering thug, that's on him. I hate the Pats, but this is(or would be) so far beyond that. Aaron Hernandez is at fault, not anyone else.

I was going to blame society and say Belichik is the victim. He along with Urban Meyer are constantly just trying to rehabilitate these kids through football. I know Bill won't stop trying though because that's the Patriot way.

The tweets indicate that police place him at the scene of the murder via his car with some forensic evidence and that 4 guys went but only 3 returned. Pretty fair bet that the other 2 guys who are still alive are talking to the cops. Now the detectives, as they sometimes do, might be talking to reporters and telling them nonsense.

This aint looking good for the dude.  He's going to the slammer for a long long time me thinks, unless he can pull of a Ray Lewis.  If the does that, then he need to develop a pregame dance and start preaching about the lord at every given chance. Then, the NFL will glorify him as the greatest man/player in the history of the world. 

This aint looking good for the dude.  He's going to the slammer for a long long time me thinks, unless he can pull of a Ray Lewis.  If the does that, then he need to develop a pregame dance and start preaching about the lord at every given chance. Then, the NFL will glorify him as the greatest man/player in the history of the world.

He lacks Rays charisma and dominance. Hell he's not even the best tight end on the Pats. He will go to jail, nobody will care and his big old mansion will be sold to buy his friend a bionic eye so he can see thru the walls of strip clubs and never pay a cover again. Seems fair.

He lacks Rays charisma and dominance. Hell he's not even the best tight end on the Pats. He will go to jail, nobody will care and his big old mansion will be sold to buy his friend a bionic eye so he can see thru the walls of strip clubs and never pay a cover again. Seems fair.

This is true and he already does the make it rain thingy after he scores.

I know it doesn't really pertain to football but since the reasoning skills of a man who rents a car to murder dudes next to his million dollar mansion and never paid attention to the part in A Christmas Story about guns taking somebody's eye out, I really wonder what his Wonderlic score was.

Here is some shocking new information: http://www.abc6.com/story/22642204/patriots-hernandez-may-be-linked-to-rhode-island-incidents

The article adds a crucial detail to what we know about the investigation and that is that the victim, Odin Lloyd was shot "execution style" So this at least, from my point of view seems to indicate that there was no struggle, and that the crime seems to have been premeditated.

How much does Hernandez get paid anyway?  How can anyone so wealthy at a young age blow it by still getting involved with people and deals like this, (I assume this is drug related).

The whole of idea of the drug trade is to get rich in the first place.

How much does Hernandez get paid anyway?  How can anyone so wealthy at a young age blow it by still getting involved with people and deals like this, (I assume this is drug related).

The whole of idea of the drug trade is to get rich in the first place.

according to http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5674/aaron-hernandez Hernandez signed a 7 year deal last August worth 41.115 million dollars

but we still don't know just how involved Hernandez was if he was at all in terms the murder itself

Even if Hernandez is completely innocent here, I doubt he will get away from this situation without a suspension. Remember Roethlisberger got suspended and was not even convicted of a crime. The comissioner might take the mere appearance of something wrong, as in the people Hernandez associates with as worthy of a suspension if they were responsible for the murder. If this is the case I don't see a suspension being any less than 8 games, and if Hernandez is directly responsible in the murder either as the shooter or an accomplice, then he may have played his last NFL game already.

He is a product of the Patriot Nation.

How well does anyone know someone who works for the same company? I've seen judges,cops and attorneys who were themselves criminals. Kraft and Bellicheat may very well be reprehensible human beings. But if this is true, it has more to do with what a despicable sociopath Aaron Hernandez is than where he works. Someone that would do this, take the life of another,  has no conscience. And that was probably the case before he ever got to college. May be because he was a great baller he was indugled, but that doesn't absolve him, merely explains that the enabling didn't help.

NE.png

Latest News

Recent News

Steve Silva of Boston.com hears via a law enforcement source that Aaron
Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd.
This is not a concrete report and it doesn't come from someone with a
history of breaking big news stories. However, things are looking
increasingly ominous for Hernandez. FOX 25 reported Wednesday night that
forensic evidence showed Hernandez was at one of the crime scenes and
he was at a Boston-area bar with Lloyd. Even if he didn't pull the
trigger, police could arrest Hernandez and try to get his story. Jun 20 - 11:08 AM

Even if Hernandez is completely innocent here, I doubt he will get away from this situation without a suspension. Remember Roethlisberger got suspended and was not even convicted of a crime. The comissioner might take the mere appearance of something wrong, as in the people Hernandez associates with as worthy of a suspension if they were responsible for the murder. If this is the case I don't see a suspension being any less than 8 games, and if Hernandez is directly responsible in the murder either as the shooter or an accomplice, then he may have played his last NFL game already.

I don't doubt your reasoning but I don't think you quite grasp the depth of what is going on.  A man is dead, police are investigating and are saying that Hernandez is closely involved.  Police now claim forensic evidence puts Hernandez at the scene of the crime.

Talk of suspensions from the game seem to miss the point.  Like the title of the thread states-Hernandez might be a cold blooded murderer.

How well does anyone know someone who works for the same company? I've seen judges,cops and attorneys who were themselves criminals. Kraft and Bellicheat may very well be reprehensible human beings. But if this is true, it has more to do with what a despicable sociopath Aaron Hernandez is than where he works. Someone that would do this, take the life of another,  has no conscience. And that was probably the case before he ever got to college. May be because he was a great baller he was indugled, but that doesn't absolve him, merely explains that the enabling didn't help.

Eventually the entire Patriot roster will start killing people.  It always starts with one. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-destroyed-home-security-system-phone-sources/story?id=19445131#.UcNGEkopmQK

Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.

I think we can officially put to bed any possibility of Hernandez not being involved, huh?  You don't pull sh*t like this unless you've got something serious to be hiding.  The question now is simply to what extent he's involved.

except this is the douchebag 2013 version with dudes running up with their cellphones recording..........im tellin ya, the handheld mobile camera is going to be the death of civilization as we know it

That's true.  OJ went down during practically the Dark Ages when communication technology is considered.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-destroyed-home-security-system-phone-sources/story?id=19445131#.UcNGEkopmQK

I think we can officially put to bed any possibility of Hernandez not being involved, huh?  You don't pull sh*t like this unless you've got something serious to be hiding.  The question now is simply to what extent he's involved.

You're a Network Engineer or something along those lines, right?  Now I know cell phone providers might be different than your average IT shop, but isnt there a very large foot print for cellular data?  And dont most of those CCTV's now route to some type of IP address?

Archived