Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder: MERGED

Blackout

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little strong, no?  I could see your point if say the owner of the Patriots implicated a world leader in a stealing of a Super Bowl ring scandal.  But, honestly, what are the odds of that happening?

Or one of your best players figures to miss a big part of the season with his 5th surgery or you sign a back up QB who no one wants and bring along all his baggage.  The Pats are quckly approaching circus level.

Or one of your best players figures to miss a big part of the season with his 5th surgery or you sign a back up QB who no one wants and bring along all his baggage.  The Pats are quckly approaching circus level.

How great would it be to watch those turds implode this season?  Them and Miami.

Gotta love those always classy chowds.  What's a silly thing like murder compared to the all-important circumstance of having the backup TE on your team?

+1.  That caught my eye too.

A man is found dead, the cops are conducting a murder investigation and all she can think about is how this is going to affect her precious Patriots this season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/19/report-hernandez-recently-was-sued-for-allegedly-shooting-someone-in-the-face/

Report: Hernandez recently was sued for allegedly shooting someone in the face

June is a slow month for football.  It hasn’t been a slow month for a certain football player’s lawyers.

According to TMZ, Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was sued last week in a Florida federal court for allegedly shooting someone in the face.

The lawsuit, filed by Alexander S. Bradley, claims that Hernandez
shot Bradley on February 13, 2013 while the two men were riding in a
car.  Bradley allegedly lost his right eye as a result of the incident,
along with other injuries.

Per TMZ, the case was dismissed only four days after it was filed. 
Since it’s highly unlikely that any action was taken on the case that
quickly, there’s a chance the case was settled.

Hernandez would have been much smarter to settle the case before it
was filed.  Between the lawsuit and the investigation in Massachusetts,
Hernandez is now more likely to attract the attention of the league
office, which is more apt to apply the enforce the personal-conduct
policy when a player is involved in multiple off-field incidents.

Mike Goodson must wish he signed with the Pats, little misdemeanor's like this aren't even mentioned till you do something more silly like homicide. It sounds like the haunted house is going to need a new 6'1 Hispanic for the festivities this year, hopefully Sanchez is available by then.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/19/report-hernandez-recently-was-sued-for-allegedly-shooting-someone-in-the-face/

Report: Hernandez recently was sued for allegedly shooting someone in the face

June is a slow month for football.  It hasn’t been a slow month for a certain football player’s lawyers.

According to TMZ, Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was sued last week in a Florida federal court for allegedly shooting someone in the face.

The lawsuit, filed by Alexander S. Bradley, claims that Hernandez

shot Bradley on February 13, 2013 while the two men were riding in a

car.  Bradley allegedly lost his right eye as a result of the incident,

along with other injuries.

Per TMZ, the case was dismissed only four days after it was filed. 

Since it’s highly unlikely that any action was taken on the case that

quickly, there’s a chance the case was settled.

Hernandez would have been much smarter to settle the case before it

was filed.  Between the lawsuit and the investigation in Massachusetts,

Hernandez is now more likely to attract the attention of the league

office, which is more apt to apply the enforce the personal-conduct

policy when a player is involved in multiple off-field incidents.

Mike Goodson must wish he signed with the Pats, little misdemeanor's like this aren't even mentioned till you do something more silly like homicide. It sounds like the haunted house is going to need a new 6'1 Hispanic for the festivities this year, hopefully Sanchez is available by then.

WOW

Why do I get the feeling that these things are related?

I just realized I actually have game tape of the guy he killed on my computer granted he was on the same semi-pro football team the year before. My roommate in Boston was a coach for Lowell and I got a bunch of his crap still from when he broke his computer and needed my laptop including the Boston Bandits play by play breakdown.

Gronk = surgery #217

Hernandez = OJ

Welker = Bellichick didn't want Brady liking anyone more than him, so now he's a Bronco

Amendola = the only receiving option for Brady?

Lucky those pukes have a ton of RB options.

Gronk = surgery #217

Hernandez = OJ

Welker = Bellichick didn't want Brady liking anyone more than him, so now he's a Bronco

and Tebow

the circus moved from the Meadowlands to Foxboro

Gronk = surgery #217

Hernandez = OJ

The Jets motley crew of misfit WRs are better than the Pats.

to expound on what DMC said......this is just wow!

http://gossipextra.com/2013/06/19/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-shooting-riviera-beach-florida-2700/

New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez, who’s involved in a police investigation about a murder near Boston, may have been involved in a shooting Feb. 13 in Riviera Beach.

Palm Beach County Sheriff’s deputies found a man bleeding from the head early that morning on Fiscal Court, in an industrial part of Riviera Beach.

When they arrived, according to PBSO’s 17-page report, they found 30-year-old Bradley Sherrod of Hartford, Conn., bleeding from the head and a hand.

Sherrod was uncooperative and rude to both deputies and emergency personal — and refused to identify his attacker.

He did, however, claim in a federal lawsuit filed in West Palm Beach June 13 that Hernandez, the Patriots’ up-and-coming tight end and former University of Florida standout, was the one who shot him while waving a gun at him during a dispute.

The bullet traveled up Sherrod’s arm and into his skull, shattering his eyeball.

The argument between Hernandez and Sherrod, who were friends, allegedly occurred as the two drove north on I-95 in Palm Beach County after a night of partying in Miami strip joints.

Developing . . .

I just realized I actually have game tape of the guy he killed on my computer granted he was on the same semi-pro football team the year before. My roommate in Boston was a coach for Lowell and I got a bunch of his crap still from when he broke his computer and needed my laptop including the Boston Bandits play by play breakdown.

Quick, send it to Roger G. for safekeeping.

Very detailed tweets coming from this reporter's account: https://twitter.com/TedDanielFOX25

The tweets indicate that police place him at the scene of the murder via his car with some forensic evidence and that 4 guys went but only 3 returned. Pretty fair bet that the other 2 guys who are still alive are talking to the cops. Now the detectives, as they sometimes do, might be talking to reporters and telling them nonsense.

If Hernandez did this he should be traded to the Jets.

The Jets motley crew of misfit WRs are better than the Pats.

The porker is ripe.

It's ok. We already knew the Pats are scumbags and as soon as Brady retires will be no different than any other team except for the cheating in the past thing.

It's ok. We already knew the Pats are scumbags and as soon as Brady retires will be no different than any other team except for the cheating in the past thing.

If Hernandez is a murdering thug, that's on him. I hate the Pats, but this is(or would be) so far beyond that. Aaron Hernandez is at fault, not anyone else.

If Hernandez is a murdering thug, that's on him. I hate the Pats, but this is(or would be) so far beyond that. Aaron Hernandez is at fault, not anyone else.

Exactly.

Just an example of a player being stupid, allegedly.

Archived