•  

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder: MERGED

• Please log in to reply
725 replies to this topic

#51 Integrity28

Integrity28

I love it when Idzik's plan comes together.

• Members
  • 31,074 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

Gronk = surgery #217

Hernandez = OJ

Welker = Bellichick didn't want Brady liking anyone more than him, so now he's a Bronco

Amendola = the only receiving option for Brady?

Lucky those pukes have a ton of RB options.

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#52 kelticwizard

kelticwizard

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 3,110 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern Connecticut

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hernandez grew up in Bristol which is basically the border of NY/New England fans....

AND the home of ESPN. The plot thickens.....

#53 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Banned
  • 32,203 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

Gronk = surgery #217

Hernandez = OJ

Welker = Bellichick didn't want Brady liking anyone more than him, so now he's a Bronco

and Tebow

the circus moved from the Meadowlands to Foxboro

"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#54 TnT

TnT

Patty Cake Champion

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

Putin is working his magic...
Next, Brady will have a dead 18 yr old Asian boy found in a hotel room in Bradys name...believable frame jobs...right up the KGB's alley.

#55 PatriotReign37

PatriotReign37

500 warning points and counting.

• Members
  • 9,461 posts
  • LocationThe road to Seacacus

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:51 PM

If Hernandez did this he should be traded to the Jets.

#56 PatriotReign37

PatriotReign37

• Members
  • 9,461 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

Gronk = surgery #217

Hernandez = OJ

The Jets motley crew of misfit WRs are better than the Pats.

#57 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,263 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:06 PM

That makes tons sense. So many hardened criminals on the Jets, you idiot

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#58 courtnj18

courtnj18

Rookie Free Agent

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 611 posts
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:07 PM

Bill Belichick is probably losing his sh*t over the attention to the team.

http://www.nfl.com/n...losing-his-mind

"That's part of the reason Rex drafted me, because I value this job. It's my life. If somebody wanted to take that away from me, it's personal."
mark-sanchez-t.jpg

#59 JOJOTOWNSELL

JOJOTOWNSELL

Free Agent

• Members
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

to expound on what DMC said......this is just wow!

http://gossipextra.c...h-florida-2700/

New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez, who’s involved in a police investigation about a murder near Boston, may have been involved in a shooting Feb. 13 in Riviera Beach.

Palm Beach County Sheriff’s deputies found a man bleeding from the head early that morning on Fiscal Court, in an industrial part of Riviera Beach.

When they arrived, according to PBSO’s 17-page report, they found 30-year-old Bradley Sherrod of Hartford, Conn., bleeding from the head and a hand.

Sherrod was uncooperative and rude to both deputies and emergency personal — and refused to identify his attacker.

He did, however, claim in a federal lawsuit filed in West Palm Beach June 13 that Hernandez, the Patriots’ up-and-coming tight end and former University of Florida standout, was the one who shot him while waving a gun at him during a dispute.

The bullet traveled up Sherrod’s arm and into his skull, shattering his eyeball.

The argument between Hernandez and Sherrod, who were friends, allegedly occurred as the two drove north on I-95 in Palm Beach County after a night of partying in Miami strip joints.

Developing . . .

stick to flippin hot dogs and burgers on every other sunday - BP 12/20/2010

#60 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 19,634 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

The opportunity to be the best team in the division is getting closer and closer. They were never going to last forever. 

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

#61 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Banned
  • 32,203 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

The opportunity to be the best team in the division is getting closer and closer. They were never going to last forever. 

once Brady is gone they will go back to being the puke team they were pre-Parcells

"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#62 nycdan

nycdan

I see with my big round eye...

• Members
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

I just realized I actually have game tape of the guy he killed on my computer granted he was on the same semi-pro football team the year before. My roommate in Boston was a coach for Lowell and I got a bunch of his crap still from when he broke his computer and needed my laptop including the Boston Bandits play by play breakdown.

Quick, send it to Roger G. for safekeeping.

Posted Image

Let's go eat a god damned snack!

#63 Integrity28

Integrity28

• Members
  • 31,074 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

and Tebow

the circus moved from the Meadowlands to Foxboro

LOL @ me, the whole point of that post was to include Tebow / circus and I forgot to write it in, I fail. 

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#64 Integrity28

Integrity28

• Members
  • 31,074 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

Brady vs. Sanchez offsets it in Pats favor. By a lot.

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#65 PatriotReign37

PatriotReign37

• Members
  • 9,461 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:16 PM

The porker is ripe.

#66 Jettington

Jettington

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

Very detailed tweets coming from this reporter's account: https://twitter.com/TedDanielFOX25

#67 Bugg

Bugg

Of counsel whack job

• Members
  • 13,951 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:00 PM

Very detailed tweets coming from this reporter's account: https://twitter.com/TedDanielFOX25

The tweets indicate that police place him at the scene of the murder via his car with some forensic evidence and that 4 guys went but only 3 returned. Pretty fair bet that the other 2 guys who are still alive are talking to the cops. Now the detectives, as they sometimes do, might be talking to reporters and telling them nonsense.

Objective-Glendale, Arizona

Super Bowl 49-February, 2015

#68 The Crusher

The Crusher

Woof

• Moderators
  • 27,836 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:06 AM

The porker is ripe.

It's ok. We already knew the Pats are scumbags and as soon as Brady retires will be no different than any other team except for the cheating in the past thing.

unclerico.gif

#69 Bugg

Bugg

Of counsel whack job

• Members
  • 13,951 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

It's ok. We already knew the Pats are scumbags and as soon as Brady retires will be no different than any other team except for the cheating in the past thing.

If Hernandez is a murdering thug, that's on him. I hate the Pats, but this is(or would be) so far beyond that. Aaron Hernandez is at fault, not anyone else.

Objective-Glendale, Arizona

Super Bowl 49-February, 2015

#70 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,090 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN by way of New England

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:37 AM

If Hernandez is a murdering thug, that's on him. I hate the Pats, but this is(or would be) so far beyond that. Aaron Hernandez is at fault, not anyone else.

Exactly.

Just an example of a player being stupid, allegedly.

Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#71 The Crusher

The Crusher

Woof

• Moderators
  • 27,836 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

He is a product of the Patriot Nation.

unclerico.gif

#72 The Crusher

The Crusher

Woof

• Moderators
  • 27,836 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:40 AM

Exactly.

Just an example of a player being stupid, allegedly.

Shooting your friend in the eyeball after going to a strip club is a touch beyond stupid. Kid was doomed the day the Pats drafted him.

unclerico.gif

#73 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,263 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:47 AM

If Hernandez is a murdering thug, that's on him. I hate the Pats, but this is(or would be) so far beyond that. Aaron Hernandez is at fault, not anyone else.

I was going to blame society and say Belichik is the victim. He along with Urban Meyer are constantly just trying to rehabilitate these kids through football. I know Bill won't stop trying though because that's the Patriot way.

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#74 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 35,545 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

The tweets indicate that police place him at the scene of the murder via his car with some forensic evidence and that 4 guys went but only 3 returned. Pretty fair bet that the other 2 guys who are still alive are talking to the cops. Now the detectives, as they sometimes do, might be talking to reporters and telling them nonsense.

This aint looking good for the dude.  He's going to the slammer for a long long time me thinks, unless he can pull of a Ray Lewis.  If the does that, then he need to develop a pregame dance and start preaching about the lord at every given chance. Then, the NFL will glorify him as the greatest man/player in the history of the world. 

Posted Image

#75 The Crusher

The Crusher

Woof

• Moderators
  • 27,836 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:03 AM

This aint looking good for the dude.  He's going to the slammer for a long long time me thinks, unless he can pull of a Ray Lewis.  If the does that, then he need to develop a pregame dance and start preaching about the lord at every given chance. Then, the NFL will glorify him as the greatest man/player in the history of the world.

He lacks Rays charisma and dominance. Hell he's not even the best tight end on the Pats. He will go to jail, nobody will care and his big old mansion will be sold to buy his friend a bionic eye so he can see thru the walls of strip clubs and never pay a cover again. Seems fair.

unclerico.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users