Forum Upgrade -- June 28th

Maxman

Thor is still a mod. 

I don't get it either.

The forums are back, please let me know if you see any issues.  Thanks.

There have been no upgrades.  Still have the same crappy posters.

Ah see that sucks.  A one line "good bye cruel board" post on facebook.  No class, or imagination.

He could have come here and posted a tearful manifesto why he hated the place and would never be back.  Those are always my favorite threads. 

Particularly when the poster is back a short time later with a new user name

Ah see that sucks.  A one line "good bye cruel board" post on facebook.  No class, or imagination.

He could have come here and posted a tearful manifesto why he hated the place and would never be back.  Those are always my favorite threads. 

Particularly when the poster is back a short time later with a new user name

On a Jets board where I used to post, we had a guy that quit the board, came back under a different guise, quit again, then came back under yet another.

There was also a guy who got in a dispute with some other members and then supposedly got his secretary to write to the board saying what a good guy he was and how knowledgeable he was.  LOL

On a Jets board where I used to post, we had a guy that quit the board, came back under a different guise, quit again, then came back under yet another.

There was also a guy who got in a dispute with some other members and then supposedly got his secretary to write to the board saying what a good guy he was and how knowledgeable he was.  LOL

Which board is that?  That place sounds awesome.  I'm outta here, bitchez!!

Stop talking bout yourself like that, the only thing bout your screen name is you left off the "is god'.

Ew, I was never that desperate to by someone in person, let alone on the intertubez.

More evidence as to why JN simply doesn't cut it right here.  Everyone knows that all of the cool message boards censor out the names of their competition.

LOL  NYJetsChat is hardly competition.  They only have maybe 15 posters now, if that many.  Slats and T0mShane used to post there years ago when there were more posters.  I left not long after they did.

More evidence as to why JN simply doesn't cut it right here.  Everyone knows that all of the cool message boards censor out the names of their competition.

NYJetschat.com was a board that we went to when we got kicked off of ji.  Actually Tom Shane went there and the rest of us followed him.  We annoyed everyone so much they kind of wanted us to leave (GREAT GREAT PEOPLE over there though).  We overwhelmed them with annoying inside jokes.  Then JN was born.  :)

NYJetschat.com was a board that we went to when we got kicked off of ji.  Actually Tom Shane went there and the rest of us followed him.  We annoyed everyone so much they kind of wanted us to leave (GREAT GREAT PEOPLE over there though).  We overwhelmed them with annoying inside jokes.  Then JN was born.  :)

What was your name there?  Do you remember ray-ray, sgIII and phil?  lol  Those three ruined the place for me.  Most of us had been on the NY Times Jets board until they got too heavy-handed with their censoring.  We left and formed the predecessor for NYJetsChat.  I forget it's name.  A year or so later I think the name changed to NYJetsChat.

Sounds about right.  Clearly some of you still haven't learned. :P

What was your name there?  Do you remember ray-ray, sgIII and phil?  lol  Those three ruined the place for me.  Most of us had been on the NY Times Jets board until they got too heavy-handed with their censoring.  We left and formed the predecessor for NYJetsChat.  I forget it's name.  A year or so later I think the name changed to NYJetsChat.

Please, please, please tell me the bold is exactly what I think it is.

I'm not sure what/who you're looking for.  The Phil on that board has some mental issues.  He was horrible about twisting one's words and calling every one a racist.  Somehow every issue wound up being a racial issue with him.  He was the one who left and came back under two different guises.  I think he's a sociopath or just plain wacko.  Is that who you think it is?

I'm not sure what/who you're looking for.  The Phil on that board has some mental issues.  He was horrible about twisting one's words and calling every one a racist.  Somehow every issue wound up being a racial issue with him.  He was the one who left and came back under two different guises.  I think he's a sociopath or just plain wacko.  Is that who you think it is?

BG. It is exactly who you think it is. It describes him perfectly. 

It's totally the Phil we're thinking of.

That mofo is cray cray and racist.

Archived