Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

The Raccoon City Police has dispatched both the Alpha and Beta S.T.A.R.S. (Special Tactics And Rescue Services) teams to investigate a series of brutal cannibalistic homicides. Their search has led them to an isolated mansion in the forest. They enter the mansion grounds, hoping to find answers of who is responsible for these gruesome murders. What they find is a research facility and mutated creatures which only leads to more questions. Guns drawn, you walk into madness. 

The forest on the outskirts of Raccoon City was covered in fog. The S.T.A.R.S. team members spotted a mansion deep in the woods. The investigation of the cannibalistic homicides has led you to this location. Nodding to your teammates, you set up a perimeter and send the first few members into the grounds. From the depth of the fog, you hear a low growl, getting louder as you move deeper into the grounds. Out of the corner of your eye you see a flash of movement. Before you know it, SMC, a member of Alpha team, has been tackled to the ground by a vicious dog. You shoot a few rounds into the dog eventually taking it down, but not before it shears the flesh from SMC’s calf, leaving only the bone and torn muscle. You know you have no chance to save him, SMC is already laying in a pool of his blood and his eyes are staring lifelessly. You get a look at the dog you shot and it is a hideous creature. All over its body flesh is missing and you wonder how it could have been alive, let alone as powerful as it was to take down a man. This all happened in a matter of moments, everyone is rushing to your location when you hear more growling, this time it sounds like a pack of dogs. Hurriedly you regroup the teams and run for the safety of the mansion. Once escaping the dogs, you close and block the door behind you. Wanting answers, you split up into small groups and set off to explore the mansion.

Once inside, the Bravo team is sent out to explore the mansion. A few minutes later, you hear a gunshot. Unable to reach the Bravo team via radio, Wesker, the Alpha Team Leader, has you go investigate the source of the gunshot. Wesker and Chris wait while Jill and Barry take the east-wing of the mansion, and your small group heads to the west-wing. Upon entering the dining room, you spot something glistening on the floor by the fireplace. Blood. Unable to find the source of the blood in the dining room, you move on to the next room. What you see you are not sure if you’d ever be able to describe it. CTM, a member of the Bravo team, is slumped against a wall on the floor, gun falling from his right hand. A man in bloody, ragged clothing is tearing the flesh away from CTM’s neck with his teeth, sending blood spurting everywhere as his arteries are severed. CTM has a final spasm of movement before falling still. Overcoming your shock, you call out to the man to move away from CTM before you shoot. Turning, the man shuffles and staggers to get up. Now facing you, you can see he is no ordinary man. The flesh is missing from his jaw, leaving an open wound showing his jaw bone and teeth. He is covered in bloody lesions, his eyes are clouded with death. The man starts to move closer to you, ever so slowly. You call for him to stop but he continues his slow advance. You shoot the man in the arm in an attempt to slow him. The only result being a spray of blood and meat on the wall behind him. You fire several more rounds into his chest that go unnoticed. Continuing forward in his shambling gait you decide to plant a bullet in its head. The shot removes the exposed bone of his jaw as gray matter sprays out of the back of his head. The man falls instantly. Disgusted, you go back to report what you just witnessed. You discover that Wesker and Chris are missing and now this has turned into a rescue mission. Resupplying, you head off into the mansion once more to find out who is responsible and to get your team members back unharmed. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules

This game has one rule that breaks the standard. Please read the following:

1.    All players may communicate anywhere at anytime. This includes starting a QT, PM messages, text, phone conversations, smoke signals, etc. No Restrictions.

2.    BOLD your votes only, if it’s in RED or any color other than the standard, you can GFY it’s not being counted. You must also unvote before voting again.

3.    I hate having to put in the rule, so don’t make me enforce it, because god damn it I will. You must have at least 1 game content related post every 36 hours (exception being weekend, an emergency or an endless night). If you fail to do this I WILL MOD KILL YOU. Just saying oh I’m busy and not posting anything game related will not cut it. This game will confuse you and it is best you keep up.

4.    Another rule I’m not happy about – if you do not reach a majority there will be severe consequences. Don’t tempt me.

5.    There are no named characters. Reveal whatever you want, just don’t quote your PM.

6.    Blah, blah, blah

14.  GFY

Players

1. Ishy
2. Verbal <3

3. JC - Bravo team member (town) - died D3
4. Darthe
5. Hell yeah

6. Lily, Bravo team member - turned zombie - lynched D3
7. Pac

8. 80

9. Player

10. salami

11. Archimedes - Bravo Team Member (town) - died D2

12. JiF, Alpha Team medic (town) - died D3

13. Crusher

All role PMs have been sent. 

It is now day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Aww, is someone butthurt that they aren't told everything in a mafia game?

Refer to rule 14.

Yep, def a DMer that doesn't know how to properly insult. That its mafia has nothing to do with it, dumbass.

If you're too incompetent to see how it relates to mafia, that is neither my problem nor my fault.

Pretty sure you aren't good at this. I assume you refer to meta. At least I'm man enough to not hide behind an alt. The players good enough to need that would all have the balls to not bother and play the game. The couple from here that do it on DM only do it for teh lulz....I don't think you do.

So when you're ready to put on the big-girl panties, let me know. Until then, sit in the corner and eat a bag of dicks.

Truer words, never spoken

Your best comeback had to be done via taking isolated words out of context? This is sad.

Yet another player coming to JN for a battle of wits, completely unarmed.

Your best comeback had to be done via taking isolated words out of context? This is sad.

Yet another player coming to JN for a battle of wits, completely unarmed.

And the best you can manage is an overused cliche?

Brah, do you even lift?

There's going to be a lot of mod kills this game. Leelou has her work cut out for her. I'm going to win just based on pure stamina.

Vote Verbal

Hey look, I'm not a paranoid cop. a&#036;&#036;hole.

Archived