Thread to bring JBF back

Matt39

Max-

Baseball forum is dying. We need some juice. Sox are good. Yankees are trotting out Stump Merril esque lineups.   *** GO TO A BASEBALL MESSAGE BOARD.

Its Blackout talking to himself here.   ****  AND THAT WOULD CHANGE HOW IF WE BROUGHT BACK OTHER POSTERS????

btw- Marlon Byrd is on steroids.   **** MEH.  METS NEED ANY ADVANTAGE THEY CAN GET.

i fully support banning everyone and closing JN.

Max-

Baseball forum is dying. We need some juice. Sox are good. Yankees are trotting out Stump Merril esque lineups.

Its Blackout talking to himself here.

And there you have it wrapped up in a nice pretty bow.

Does anyone talk to him? If he wants back in I am okay with that. Should be interesting. I always liked JBF.

We actually have an interesting baseball season- as long as Cano gets a hit every time he's up we should be ok.

I agree, bring him back. its time for the new mods to stretch their legs a bit. and I always liked when he beat up on Thor ( a fellow Sox fan) he got banned in August 2007, WOW. almost 6 years ago, time flies.

Thread or threat?

I agree, bring him back. its time for the new mods to stretch their legs a bit. and I always liked when he beat up on Thor ( a fellow Sox fan) he got banned in August 2007, WOW. almost 6 years ago, time flies.

I'm pretty sure he has been back a few times since then.  I have no problem with bringing him back either 

If you don't know who Jonejet was, you aren't a true Jetnationer.  He's only the biggest Yankee fan (and jinx) in message forum history.

That joke went over your head. What is  your twitter name? I want to follow you

JBF was message board gold and a true master of the game. Banning him was short-sighted.

JBF was hysterical - but it wan't my ball team he was attacking so I could laugh loud and hard.

If this JBF is so great, how come I never heard of him?

He disappeared for weeks at a time whenever Boston lost. I sometimes forgot he was a member. When something bad happened to the Yankees, however, he was here crowing like he did it personally. He was a bitch.

He disappeared for weeks at a time whenever Boston lost. I sometimes forgot he was a member. When something bad happened to the Yankees, however, he was here crowing like he did it personally. He was a bitch.

The Bob-Garb-JonE-JBF-MadMike free-for-alls were always classic reads, though.

Archived