What you've All been waiting for JETS WEST is here

flgreen

Players arriving for Jets West today

July 10th, 2013 2:22 pm 

Several players have been arriving today for Mark Sanchez’s annual closed-to-the-media workouts with a couple already out in California. We’ll let you know if anyone puts together an official list of who is attending. Our understanding is that the players will be together until Sunday.

While we’re not expecting to hear many updates about what goes on, Sanchez did tweet an image previewing the official Jets West 2013 logo:

It kind of does on my phone.

Bigger it looks more like a plane. But still phone size it looks like a penis!

Do other things also look like a penis? I mean, I'm not saying you're fixated on peni, but if you see a soda can and say, "hm, looks like a penis". And then maybe later you see a kitten and you're all like, "hah, look at that penis looking cat, guys!" Then you know, maybe there's something else going on.

Something wonderful.

Do other things also look like a penis? I mean, I'm not saying you're fixated on peni, but if you see a soda can and say, "hm, looks like a penis". And then maybe later you see a kitten and you're all like, "hah, look at that penis looking cat, guys!" Then you know, maybe there's something else going on.

Something wonderful.

ha, I WISH. "I see penis people." or I'd be like Jonah Hill's character in Superbad and that would just be fun. unfortunately, this is not one of my blessings :( I think it's just the size of the photo on my phone.

ha, I WISH. "I see penis people." or I'd be like Jonah Hill's character in Superbad and that would just be fun. unfortunately, this is not one of my blessings :( I think it's just the size of the photo on my phone.

PMed you a pic that looks just like a penis, except smaller #YouveBeenFarved

The hats are actually pretty cool.

I wouldn't mind one     http://media.whosay.com/374348/374348_lalt.jpg

Wish I knew how to post pics

Click on the pic you wish to post, right click image address go to the 'reply to this topic" move the mouse over the image box and click.right click inside the URL box, click paste.....you're good to go now.

374348_lalt.jpg

Click on the pic you wish to post, right click image address go to the 'reply to this topic" move the mouse over the image box and click.right click inside the URL box, click paste.....you're good to go now.

374348_lalt.jpg

Thank you very much.   I saved this thread and will give it a try with next pic I like.

Jets West kicking off; Geno Smith not in attendance

July 11th, 2013 12:35 pm 

Geno Smith is not at Jets West camp yesterday and teammates are not even sure if he is coming, tweeted Kristian Dyer on Thursday morning.  Jake Steinberg later tweeted that he was in Florida yesterday.

According to Steinberg, Ryan Spadola, Vidal Hazelton, Clyde Gates, Thomas Mayo, Stephen Hill and Jordan White are the wide receivers in Jets West as of Thursday morning.

Geno Smith is not at Jets West camp yesterday and teammates are not even sure if he is coming, tweeted Kristian Dyer on Thursday morning.  Jake Steinberg later tweeted that he was in Florida yesterday.

According to Steinberg, Ryan Spadola, Vidal Hazelton, Clyde Gates, Thomas Mayo, Stephen Hill and Jordan White are the wide receivers in Jets West as of Thursday morning.

lol. What a sorry bunch of nobodies. 

What an amazing concept, Hill made it from already being in California training with Cro to show up to Jets West.  Who could have possibly imagined that, huh?  Still not sure why some people were getting in such a tizzy over Hill deciding to train with Cro.

lol. What a sorry bunch of nobodies. 

You have to love that the only healthy Jets receiver worth a sh*t, Jeremy Kerley, isn't even there.  I'll really laugh my ass off if it ends up getting reported that Kerley is actually working out with Geno down in Florida instead.

You have to love that the only healthy Jets receiver worth a sh*t, Jeremy Kerley, isn't even there.  I'll really laugh my ass off if it ends up getting reported that Kerley is actually working out with Geno down in Florida instead.

Seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if Geno is working out and has a couple of our guys receiving for him. 

Guaranteed, if Smith were working out with Kerley, or any other Jets WR who has a prayer of making the team, Cimini, and Mehta would be all over it stirring the pot.

Smith has been fairly public down here, going to his old HS, and talking to students ect.   He's alone

Archived