JetNation Fantasy Football 2013

JoeC36

Which site?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which site do you want to play on?

• Yahoo
    • NFL.com

oh please PM me when you start! i always play here and I missed out last year! I ran 4 leagues last year and won 3 of them! so BE WARNED! LOL! but really. Please let me know! I want in! and if you have more than 1 league I'll sign up for a few!

Who is interested in playing fantasy this year. Need a head count before I set up the leagues on NFL.com. 

Last year we only had one league, I would like to have more participants this year please. 

Thanks.

Let me check to see if Baby Crusher wants in this year.

Joe C36,

Would really like to join this FF League. Our MB @ NJ.Com has sucked ever since they changed the format 2 years ago. A lot of good Jets fans there but there are only 10 posts a week there if we're lucky. Would like to hang here and get to know the Jets faithful. FF is the best way of doing that. Please let me know.  EBoozer 

Joe C36,

Would really like to join this FF League. Our MB @ NJ.Com has sucked ever since they changed the format 2 years ago. A lot of good Jets fans there but there are only 10 posts a week there if we're lucky. Would like to hang here and get to know the Jets faithful. FF is the best way of doing that. Please let me know.  EBoozer 

You are in, but i havent sent out any information yet, so dont worry. Im still trying to get enough people to set up more than one league. Ill post here when I have sent the info out. 

Hey Joe, I'm sure you've played FF on Yahoo(like me) so I'm curious what is it you like about the NFL site better. Having never played on that site, I'm just curious as to it's benefits.

Thanks, EBoozer

Hey Joe, I'm sure you've played FF on Yahoo(like me) so I'm curious what is it you like about the NFL site better. Having never played on that site, I'm just curious as to it's benefits.

Thanks, EBoozer

The person who set it up last year made the switch from Yahoo, and everyone seemed to like it. Plus it NFL didnt go down for a whole day like Yahoo did. 

If the consensus tells me yahoo, then that is where I will set it up. but right now the plan is for NFL. 

OK. I added a poll. For everyone who said that they wanted to play, please vote on which site you would like to play on. 

Based on preliminary voting, it looks like we'll be playing in a four-man league.  

I mean, bump. 

Joe, the only reason I voted Yahoo, is because my other league is there and makes the emails & notifications easier to follow. You do have a point about Yahoo crashing for a day! I was freaking out. I leave the call to you guys. I'm the new guy.... just happy to be in a place where I can spend an hour or so a day immersed in Jets football discussions.

Mind if I invite a few of the other guys from NJ.com forum to join the league?

Lets see how many JN regulars we get, then I have no problem filling it out with other guys. But they are more than welcome to come post here. 

I understand. They're all so fed up over their on NJ.com I feel like Biblical Abraham going out to find the promised land. You want to go grab the rest of your family and bring them to the land flowing with milk and honey.

Then again, maybe I'm giving you guys a little TOO much credit :love0055:

I understand. They're all so fed up over their on NJ.com I feel like Biblical Abraham going out to find the promised land. You want to go grab the rest of your family and bring them to the land flowing with milk and honey.

Then again, maybe I'm giving you guys a little TOO much credit :love0055:

Tell them to get their asses over here. We'll even lube up for the new guys. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived