The Positive Jets Fan Thread

Maxman

NE will be Gronk-less in week 2 & Brady will not have great sync yet with his new WR's ... J-E-T-S will take the game and in an amazing upset start the season 2-0 in sole possession of AFC East first place :character0181:  ... as for week 1 our run oriented, short passing attack avoids #24 & in a media surprise it is Cro & his supersperm with the pick-six game decider!!!

Nice.

NE will be Gronk-less in week 2 & Brady will not have great sync yet with his new WR's ... J-E-T-S will take the game and in an amazing upset start the season 2-0 in sole possession of AFC East first place :character0181:  ... as for week 1 our run oriented, short passing attack avoids #24 & in a media surprise it is Cro & his supersperm with the pick-six game decider!!!

While we're in dreamland.... Holmes beats Revis deep on 2 (mano-a-mano) sixty-yarders from Sanchez, our Aussie TE catches 6 balls for 110 and a TDin game 1. 

Against NE Coples picks off 2 (one for a TD) from the OLB position, Wilkerson puts Brady out for 6 weeks, forcing Tebow into the game and Ground & Pound returns to the tune of 220 rushing yards from our 3 backs. :love0030:

I'm excited as hell to see how our D starts shaping up. We could be looking at the beginnings of some dominance on that side of the ball with the last 3 years of drafts, which always make for great football to watch. I also expect the run game to be better than we've seen since a younger Curtis Martin. Mark Sanchez has zero composure, less competence, and will continue to be an embarrassment for this franchise. Bring in Geno  ...let him run with it and hand it off.  

I am positive that the play design, calling, accountability, and play of the offense should be better under Mornhinweg and probably will be a good bit better barring injury to any key players.  I am positive that it would be very difficult for the offense not to be better than under Sparano.  I am positive that the OL is heading in the right direction, and if Colon can stay healthy, the OL could be a very good one.  

I am positive that the defense has a TON of potential and will be better vs the run, and hopefully, much better pressuring opposing QBs.  I think they have the potential to return to being a top 5 D depending upon how things go with Coples, Ellis, Richardson, Davis and Milliner.  It's not hard to get excited thinking about the prospects for our D.  

Unfortunately, I'm also pretty positive that Rex will find a way to screw up all those positives.

Archived