Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wrong again, stupid.

Pac is short for Paco...  a long time ago a bunch of white friends and I went to Cancun..  since we were in Mexico a buddy decided I needed a Spanish nickname (he was a real thinker).  We were drunk a majority of the time and apparently Paco was too hard to pronounce so they shortened it to Pac.

No one has called me Pac IRL in over a decade but it's the name I chose when I started creating usernames for message boards.

That's your daily lesson in the history of Pete.  Stay tuned for tomorrows episode where I describe what the first time I banged multiple girls in one night was like.

Believable: Pac was drunk in Mexico with a bunch of dudes making up pet names for each other.

Not believable: The last sentence.

I have perfected the art of beating my chest in intimidation, only to dribble out the most ridiculously child-minded insults possible. It's a schtick, the smart peeps here get it... like you... the rest think it's "how I am in real life". ;)

Please, for the love of all that's holy, do not go down the "in real life road". Last week was a communal meltdown on DM, fueled by people that actually take these games seriously. I did, however, salute you on your arrogance post.   

wrong again, stupid.

Pac is short for Paco...  a long time ago a bunch of white friends and I went to Cancun..  since we were in Mexico a buddy decided I needed a Spanish nickname (he was a real thinker).  We were drunk a majority of the time and apparently Paco was too hard to pronounce so they shortened it to Pac.

No one has called me Pac IRL in over a decade but it's the name I chose when I started creating usernames for message boards.

That's your daily lesson in the history of Pete.  Stay tuned for tomorrows episode where I describe what the first time I banged multiple girls in one night was like.

Funny story - One time, in Mexico, I was pillaging coastal towns with my friends. We were drunk most of the time and they gave me my nickname that I use on Internet forums. Then I made love to literally dozens of women at the same time. Then they worshipped me like a god. I just got it like that. True story. 

That was Player

Subtle. I like it. 

I'm meeting up with a good looking black girl tonight for dinner and a concert.  Excited.  Always had a thing for black chicks. 

I had a think in college with 3 of them. Lots of hugging. My impressively average peen was the first peen one of them ever saw, and then gobbled. ;)

I'm meeting up with a good looking black girl tonight for dinner and a concert.  Excited.  Always had a thing for black chicks. 

ECU would have eaten you alive.  Either that, or you would hate hugs.

Definitely one of the two though.

Beyonce' on PPV?

:rl:

<3

Just to piss you off more...

vote: Crusher

Because he's scum.  The spirits have told me so.

Where is my brother in brisket? He's been hounding me and breaking rules trying to get me back here, game starts and he's off rolling in french fries.

BURN!!!!!

Oh, mutha****ker BURN!!!!! !!!!!

I'm still trying to decide whether I should answer him or not.  Not sure why he thinks it's ok to just quote one of my posts out of the blue like that without permission.

not to mention - I have no idea what he's talking about.  I came in 3/4ths of the way through the game and promptly rattled off what's what.  Had they followed my instructions implicitly town wins with relative ease.

Archived