Best Camp report EVER! KRL @ ji

eboozer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record I did tell Tom Shane that I am still willing to give him access to the JetNation Twitter account if he goes to a practice.  Tom with direct access to 10,000 follower.  Really don't see what could go wrong.  :)

For the record I did tell Tom Shane that I am still willing to give him access to the JetNation Twitter account if he goes to a practice. Tom with direct access to 10,000 follower. Really don't see what could go wrong. :)

I am, indeed, going to the scrimmage next Saturday. Prepare for my objective observations.

Forward $250 to the Dark Horse Tavern as my stipend and you have a deal.

My Uncle always tells the story of when he was out there for my cousin's graduation 20 years back, he ordered 10 beers or whatever it was, the bartender says that'll be ten dollars.  My uncle proceeds to say, no no, for all of them, in which the tender responds, sir, they're all only a dollar.  In shock, my uncle goes, well sh*t, i'll take that whole cooler then and just started passing them around.  The bartender said my he probably spent more money there that night than most kids their entire 4 years (5 if we take into consideration most kids) and it was only a few hundred bucks.  For $250 you should be able to get some coed drunk enough to take back to your lair.

My Uncle always tells the story of when he was out there for my cousin's graduation 20 years back, he ordered 10 beers or whatever it was, the bartender says that'll be ten dollars.  My uncle proceeds to say, no no, for all of them, in which the tender responds, sir, they're all only a dollar.  In shock, my uncle goes, well sh*t, i'll take that whole cooler then and just started passing them around.  The bartender said my he probably spent more money there that night than most kids their entire 4 years (5 if we take into consideration most kids) and it was only a few hundred bucks.  For $250 you should be able to get some coed drunk enough to take back to your lair.

Hah sounds like a place I want to go to.

The LB's were FAR from beastly. That's the problem. I lost count of the number of times I watched Pace get beat in coverage and had to look at the #97 on his back trying to chase the ball carrier. I like Pace as a back-up. I wouldn't mind Thomas as a back-up. But if Pace starts this year, he's a liability out there IMO. The game has gotten faster and he has gotten slower. Not a good combination.

I totally agree.  It seems that some fans don't realize that the LBers are supposed to be the primary playmakers in a 3-4 D, especially the OLBs.  They haven't been with the Jets because they've had a bunch of stiffs playing OLB who run slower than an 85 year-old woman on a walker.  I don't want Pace anywhere near the playing field.  I'd prefer he wasn't even on the team, but could live with him as a backup this season as long as rarely, if ever, saw the field..

Archived