Imitation Mafia 2 sign-ups (NO DMers allowed)

Jetsfan80

Except Leelou, Verbal, Wombat, Lily, Ishy and whoever else we like.  You know who you are. 

Also this game doesn't happen without some of the key people coming back (CTM, BG, Vic, etc) so this game will take a while to start up.  So if someone else wants to run a quick game in between to include the DM Newfags have at it.  Just wanted to get the ball rolling on this.

CO-MOD:  Salami

1.  Leelou

2.  Verbal

3.  Ishy

4.  AVM

5.  Crusher

6.  Pac

7.  Ape

8.  JiF

9.  Hess

10.  JC 

11.  Lily

12.  T0mShane

13.  Wombat

14.  Darthe

These are the posters for which I have fake usernames.  More can be requested if necessary:

Ape
slats
SMC
Smash
Brett
Crusher
Wombat
JF80
JiF
Verb
Vic
Sharrow
Hess
Leelou
Pac
BG

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a heads up -- not likely going to get Vic.  He's super busy in RL from what little I know.  BG, SMC, CTM, Brett, etc are a different story.  Likely depends on work.  It really depends on when this one gets going if I can play, but if I can give it more attention than last game I'll sign up.

:(

Please.  You're one of us and you know it.

Just a heads up -- not likely going to get Vic.  He's super busy in RL from what little I know.  BG, SMC, CTM, Brett, etc are a different story.  Likely depends on work.  It really depends on when this one gets going if I can play, but if I can give it more attention than last game I'll sign up.

Please.  You're one of us and you know it.

Also need to request an AwesomeVM username.  Why the hell wasn't there one already?

You're playing.  Period.

Am I still the drunk chick? 

Possibly.  I'm going to change the roles up a good bit I think.  It'll probably be more vanilla than the last time I did it.  Last time I mason'ed a townie (JiF) with a scum (Ape).  It was hilarious but not really fair, lol.

Also need to request an AwesomeVM username.  Why the hell wasn't there one already?

You're playing.  Period.

I couldn't play last time because of something lol

Am I still the drunk chick? 

I don't know.  Are you?

Possibly.  I'm going to change the roles up a good bit I think.  It'll probably be more vanilla than the last time I did it.  Last time I mason'ed a townie (JiF) with a scum (Ape).  It was hilarious but not really fair, lol.

Yeah, I remember. I was Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat. 

"Jetfag80 destroyed mafia"

--JiF

Yeah, I remember. I was Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat. 

Yeah I had you, Verbal, and Wombat impersonate each other since you knew each other best.  Now that you're well-established JN Mafia people I imagine I'll have you all branch out a bit.

Yeah I had you, Verbal, and Wombat impersonate each other since you knew each other best.  Now that you're well-established JN Mafia people I imagine I'll have you all branch out a bit.

Yeah, I trusted Verbal as me...everyone else needs to keep their hands to themselves...no playing with the goods. 

DM Newfags:  If you want to participate you can co-mod.

I'm happy to try and co-mod, but I'm on different timezone and not much experience in modding. Still, if you need a hand, I'm happy to help. I wanna watch this anyway.

I had an exchange with CTM last weekend..  that stupid prick is all in love again and stuff..  Not sure he'll make an appearance for a month or so.

I hate him.

It took him that long to get his pee-pee touched eh?

I'm happy to try and co-mod, but I'm on different timezone and not much experience in modding. Still, if you need a hand, I'm happy to help. I wanna watch this anyway.

Might actually be a good thing.  Some days I'm not available all evening so you'd be the "night shift" mod.

If you give me JiF, I'll put in a ******* Academy Award performance.

Yeah, I trusted Verbal as me...everyone else needs to keep their hands to themselves...no playing with the goods. 

Famous last words.

He'll be back after the divorce.

I feel bad for laughing out loud.

Archived