Jets Waive Jordan White

Maxman

According to Kimberley Martin, the Jets have waived Jordan White.

White was a 7th round draft pick out of Western Michigan in 2012.

White finished his career as the school’s all-time career leader in catches (306) and receiving yards (4,187). White is an interesting story because of his impressive production the past three seasons after battling back from two separate ACL injuries to both knees.

When JetNation spoke to him at Jets West he was optimistic about the upcoming season.  White was released and resigned last year and spent time on the practice squad.  Jordan let us know that he hasn’t been feeling right and plans on coming back after he has the spots hernia surgery.

You can discuss Jordan White in our

Yeah, this is teh suck.  Jordan White's injury shouldn't impact the team at the magnitude of losing a Percy Harvin, Brian Buluga, or Dennis Pitta...but I really thought this offense would have played to his strengths.  We need guys who can catch the football, White has shown that he can do that in spades. 

CONCEDE!

While he has set the bar very LLLLLLLLLOOOWWWWW, he will be fine in 4 weeks.  In the spirit of "the clown" I concede nothing as of this time since we havent even played a preseason game, let alone live games.  I will admit that I dont want to be right as much as I did before now with holmed being out for the first 4 weeks minimum.

Clyde had better have his isht together because it looks like he will get his chance(again) this coming season...

While he has set the bar very LLLLLLLLLOOOWWWWW, he will be fine in 4 weeks.  In the spirit of "the clown" I concede nothing as of this time since we havent even played a preseason game, let alone live games.  I will admit that I dont want to be right as much as I did before now with holmed being out for the first 4 weeks minimum.

Clyde had better have his isht together because it looks like he will get his chance(again) this coming season...

Yep.  He'd better have his sh*t together or he'll never get the one catch necessary to win this bet!  What we bet I haven't a clue!  Sports hernia is a pain in the ass and hard to diagnose.  Surgery is hit and miss.  Not really a hernia at all.  I may have the problem and John Abraham had like 8 surgeries for it.  Some guys use the mesh, some do a scope others do an open surgery.  Bunch of it is done by some guy in Philly, but I think he is ste up like a factory.

Archived