Confess your unpopular opinions here

T0mShane

don't lie. you want the power for the women.

Babe, you knew the Highlander. I figured you know how this works also. I live my life off of 30 second Tony Montana clips/Macho Man promos. Unfortunately it won't let me post any video right now from my phone to add any sort of context to my post.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Babe, you knew the Highlander. I figured you know how this works also. I live my life off of 30 second Tony Montana clips/Macho Man promos. Unfortunately it won't let me post any video right now from my phone to add any sort of context to my post.

unfortunately, I don't know how to respond to this. sigh.

I go back and forth on Kelly. Sometimes I'm like, nah, stop it. And then sometimes I'm like holy sh*t, she really is some creepy dude in Maspeth. 

hi HessStation ! ! :love0040:

thanx for goin' " back & forth " w/  me..but maybe next time...

we shouldn't do it in the pool... 

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/64792_10200212214782067_2085712651_n.jpg

cheers ~ ~

:cheer:

A QB, just like every other position needs to play to get better. You can only learn so much while sitting. When Curtis Painter sits and gets no better, it is because he sucks, but David Carr was undone by playing too early? Hogwash. If Aaron Rodgers had played from day one, he would have become Aaron Rodgers sooner.

• Revis picks off two passes with a pick six week one and the early defensive MVP discussion begins
  • Michael Turner will be a Jet by October
  • Blaine Gabbert will have a higher QBR than any Jets QB
  • McElroy or Simms will see significant time under center
  • Jets will score fewest offensive points in the league
  • Average margin of Jets' 4 wins: 3 pts. Average margin of Jets' 12 loses: 18 pts.
  • With the number one pick of the 2014 NFL draft, the Jets select... Austin-Seferian-Jenkins, Tight End, Washington. The "Boos!" crack the foundation of Radio City Music Hall and the building has to be demolished

Archived