Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all kind of worked out in the end.  80 confirmed moron, JiF gets to brag about victory, everyone else gets to complain.  JN Mafia is back b*tches!

That being said I'll be taking a sabbatical for a long while.  (Fantasy) Football season is here!

That's my line you damn dirty seachicken.

Which, btw, was the most difficult part of playing Hess.  I had to stop myself a few times lol.

JiF and the Ape are terrible at impersonations.  Yeah, JiF got a tough one in T0mShane, but even last time when he had Hess it didn't take long before the JiFness came out.  That egomaniac can't help himself but be JiF. 

Ape is similar.  He was lousy impersonating me in the first game, and not much better with AVM. 

Hess always does an admirable job.  And Pac had me rolling as Crusher.

I lol'd, but mostly because I thought he was intentionally being over the top.  Would have sworn it was Verbal, but should have known with the "all that anime is the same to me" line.  Between the constant peen fusion jokes and pokemon references (for real though, there were probably a million better ones), I just assumed whoever was my alt was taking a different approach from Crusher's impersonator, for example.

That, and given the fact I already figured out you were my "mason partner," I pretty much figured you were just screwing with me :D

Oh, and one last thing.  If you ever pretend to be someone in QT again...make sure you sign back in as a moderator....lol.  You were JF80*, then the mystery partner shows up, then I'm supposed to not notice you didn't even bother to log back in?  Maybe UNC-W's football team won't drop the ball like you this year. 

Oh wait...;)

That's my line you damn dirty seachicken.

Which, btw, was the most difficult part of playing Hess.  I had to stop myself a few times lol.

I lol'd, but mostly because I thought he was intentionally being over the top.  Would have sworn it was Verbal, but should have known with the "all that anime is the same to me" line.  Between the constant peen fusion jokes and pokemon references (for real though, there were probably a million better ones), I just assumed whoever was my alt was taking a different approach from Crusher's impersonator, for example.

That, and given the fact I already figured out you were my "mason partner," I pretty much figured you were just screwing with me :biggrin:

Oh, and one last thing.  If you ever pretend to be someone in QT again...make sure you sign back in as a moderator....lol.  You were JF80*, then the mystery partner shows up, then I'm supposed to not notice you didn't even bother to log back in?  Maybe UNC-W's football team won't drop the ball like you this year. 

Oh wait... ;)

GFY.

JiF and the Ape are terrible at impersonations.  Yeah, JiF got a tough one in T0mShane, but even last time when he had Hess it didn't take long before the JiFness came out.  That egomaniac can't help himself but be JiF. 

Ape is similar.  He was lousy impersonating me in the first game, and not much better with AVM. 

Hess always does an admirable job.  And Pac had me rolling as Crusher.

This, no doubt. I suck at the impresonations.

TomShane has plenty of personality. Of course, JiF has never been good at nuance so if someone doesn't have a bunch of stupid jokes that they beat to death, he doesn't notice them.

The only thing worse than trying to imitate TomShane, would be to try and imitate you.  You've got the personality of a wet paper bag. 

I'm Batman.

I'm Batman. I'm Batman. I'm Batman. I'm Batman. I'm Batman. I'm Batman.I'm Batman. I'm Batman. I'm Batman.

Guys I have the best meme on the JN.

I'm Batman.

I'm Batman.

I'm Batman.

I like penis.

My presence on this planet has eliminated any hope for originality because everything that's been said and done, I've said and done before and everyone just steals my thunder. 

Read:

I suck all the originality out of planet Earth by beating bad jokes to death and accusing people of stealing my memes.

Read:

I suck all the originality out of planet Earth by beating bad jokes to death and accusing people of stealing my memes.

JIF spends so much time online, he's got to be the only surfer that can take a surfin' safari and still manage to obsess over his 3 joke meme 21 hours of the day. 

No way does this loser leave his house.

He's like the post-Beach Boys Brian Wilson. 

I'd rather have JiF on my scum team than Darthe tbh.

both destroy scum teams from within..  What separates them is Darthes ability to appear to be clueless regardless of his alignment.  Hard to tell wtf he's thinking.

JiF tries too hard and is usually trapped by day 3 with laughably poor play.

Whatever.

I suck at imitations.  

Laughed at the rest of you folks.  Good stuff.  

@ CTM, you playing again or was this an exception?

maybe when season starts back up, was fun to play again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived