Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You two are such ******* douches.  Can't even get your sh*t together on a VC.

This game is going to be unbalanced as hell!

-Verbalicious

The best impersonation of Verbal would be for you to STFU while we blind lynch you. Then chaos.

The perfect plan. It just needs a little push unvote vote verbal

Too many people not scum hunting.  Most these douches don't realize how important Day 1 is to scum hunting.  Have to think JC, Vic and Verbal are scum but I'll keep my vote on CTM for now since he fell into my trap.

CTM isn't real.  CTM isn't real.  CTM isn't real.

The best impersonation of Verbal would be for you to STFU while we blind lynch you. Then chaos.

The perfect plan. It just needs a little push unvote vote verbal

Vote Verbal

I'd follow you anywhere

Too many people not scum hunting.  Most these douches don't realize how important Day 1 is to scum hunting.  Have to think JC, Vic and Verbal are scum but I'll keep my vote on CTM for now since he fell into my trap.

I'm down with lynching Verbal. 80 and Leelou are scummy, could vote there. I want to blind lynch Verbal though. 

Please advise. 

I'm down with lynching Verbal. 80 and Leelou are scummy, could vote there. I want to blind lynch Verbal though. 

Please advise. 

Alright Verb's on my list.  You better be right.

Unvote, Vote Verb

That's a Pac joke, not a CTM joke.

DO BETTER!!!

The only Pac joke is the fact a grown man cuts grass for a living and drinks White Russians.  

I'm not going to argue with who's material is who.  We an just agree statistically  chances are just like stealing hubcaps as a child he stole that joke from me.

Do Better?  I work for a fortune 500 company and live with an underwear model practicing to be a contortionist.  

The only day 1 play that makes any sense or is remotely plausible is lynching the Gaype.  Let me explain.

Advantage to town  Gaype lynch day 1, based on Gaype role. In every situation except the one in which he's scum, the towns odds improve with a day 1 gaype lynch, played out over 10M simulations

Town Vig: 25x <-- Most beneficial to lynch him

Bullet Proof: 18x

Vanilla Town: 14x

Other Non Cop/Doc Town roles: 10x

Town Doc 2.2x

Town Cop: 1.05x

Scum: ,75x (apparently the model shows, the longer he lives as scum, the more likely he is to give up team) <-- Least beneficial to lynch him 

So as you can see the numbers don't lie.  Not lynching Gaype day one is as a dumb as not asking Crusher if he wants seconds, thrids fourths.....or so on and on and on and on. 

Just got back from baby crushers track meet.  He ran a 4.30 40 while carrying little Sal on his back.

I'm gonna eat a couple triple whoppers and then look for something to eat. 

Verb hasn't done anything so I can vote there.  He's playing like a blind man in a sight contest.

Vote Verb

Where's my sweet boopsie?  I need to pretend I want to bang him.  It gives me much joy.

Archived