Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give it another day then I'm taking over my fake alt.  Whoever it was assigned to sucks.

In that case they have you nailed. 

Since your here let my ask you a question.  I have been hanging with this young hotness and she wants to move in together.  I know you and ladyfriend been living together in your trailer for awhile and was wondering if you recommend if I should do the same? Obviously I'm looking at places at the shore and none of them  have wheels attached but hit me up and let me know what you think.  

I've always secretly wished we could hook up, but alas, Raul at the salon gives me a bikini wax weekly

In AC we call that a happy ending and I'm fairly comfortable that's not wax he is using.  Besides my new young burner keeps me exhausted and picking hair outta my teeth.  Not a lot of time for much else.  

In AC we call that a happy ending and I'm fairly comfortable that's not wax he is using.  Besides my new young burner keeps me exhausted and picking hair outta my teeth.  Not a lot of time for much else.  

My body is tanned and toned like a 16 year old, my stomach is so ripped Crusher can wash his size 72 undies on it

WHY IS NO ONE VOTING THE APE?

VOTE APE

You're just butthurt from the last game.  

Good call.  That dumb **** is voting me, TomShane, that baddest role in the game.  

Unvote

Vote Ape

This is easy.  He's obvious scum.  I find more tonight.  Game. Over.  

If it wasn't for the first quote I would go with this.  You're all idiots.  Turns out I have no personality past a few catchphrases.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

AwesomeVM (1) - Leeelou

Verb (6) - AwesomeVM, JC1, JF80, Crusher, Hippie CTM, Hess

JC1 (1) - Verb

Tom_hearts_Tanenbaum (1) - Ape

Leeelou (1) - Fake JIF

Ape (2) - Spidervic, Tom_hearts_Tanenbaum

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Not voting: Lillian

Not checked in: Pac

MOD NOTE: I prefer you guys unvoting before placing a new vote. Thanks.

MOD NOTE: Please only vote with your alt accounts. Thanks.

checking in.  I just let my office manager go because she forgot the Krispy Kremes.  The most important part of her job and she forgot it. 

Not sure how active I'll be.  I got spin class with Mrs Crusher, gotta go to baby crushers mixed martial arts match, lift weights with little Sal, bring my 1 daughter to HM, bring my other daughter to Taylor Swift, meet with the ex wife to give her $10,000, meet with my other boy to buy him a car, watch the Bachelorette with Mrs Crusher, and play Xbox with baby Crusher and his idiot friends.

Then I got stuff to do this afternoon as well.

You don't even have catchphrases.  It's just a series of "GFY's", "DIAF's" and "80 stop f***ing hitting on my Leelou"s.  Fag.

As soon as I find my penis, I'm going to smack you upside the head with it.

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Verb (7) - AwesomeVM, JC1, JF80, Crusher, Hippie CTM, Hess, T0m

AwesomeVM (1) - Leeelou
JC1 (1) - Verb
Tom_hearts_Tanenbaum (1) - Ape
Leeelou (1) - Fake JIF
Ape (1) - Spidervic

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch
Not voting: Lillian

MOD NOTE: I prefer you guys unvoting before placing a new vote. Thanks.
MOD NOTE: Please only vote with your alt accounts. Thanks.

Archived