Profile editing.

I have been having trouble editing my profile. 

There are two methods to editing your profile that I have found.  Neither one of them works. 

Clicking on your username at the top of any page will trigger a drop down menu.  From there you can either select "my settings", or  "my profile". If you click on "my profile" you will see your profile page, and see an "Edit my Profile" button on the right. Either course of action directs you to your Settings page.

On this page, next to the Personal Information subject heading is an "Edit my About Me" button.  But this only leads you to a window that looks similar to a post reply box. 

Closing that window takes you back to the Settings page.  From there on the left margin menu listing is an option for "Profile Customization", but this feature only enables you to change the background color for your profile, or include pictures to personalize your profile.  

I don't want to dress up my profile.  I want to change the personal information on it. 

My Profile has three sub-headers.  "Community Stats", "Personal Info", and "Jets Info". 

All of my "Personal Info" and "Jets Info" is inaccurate.  For example, one question is "Who is your favorite member of the NY Jets Flight Crew?"...another is, "Do you have Season Tickets?"..."What is your favorite Jets memory?" etc. 

I would like to edit these responses.

I have a new favorite Flight Girl, a new favorite memory, and I may or may not be getting Season tickets.  

How can I edit THIS information?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have been having trouble editing my profile. 

There are two methods to editing your profile that I have found.  Neither one of them works. 

Clicking on your username at the top of any page will trigger a drop down menu.  From there you can either select "my settings", or  "my profile". If you click on "my profile" you will see your profile page, and see an "Edit my Profile" button on the right. Either course of action directs you to your Settings page.

On this page, next to the Personal Information subject heading is an "Edit my About Me" button.  But this only leads you to a window that looks similar to a post reply box. 

Closing that window takes you back to the Settings page.  From there on the left margin menu listing is an option for "Profile Customization", but this feature only enables you to change the background color for your profile, or include pictures to personalize your profile.  

I don't want to dress up my profile.  I want to change the personal information on it. 

My Profile has three sub-headers.  "Community Stats", "Personal Info", and "Jets Info". 

All of my "Personal Info" and "Jets Info" is inaccurate.  For example, one question is "Who is your favorite member of the NY Jets Flight Crew?"...another is, "Do you have Season Tickets?"..."What is your favorite Jets memory?" etc. 

I would like to edit these responses.

I have a new favorite Flight Girl, a new favorite memory, and I may or may not be getting Season tickets.  

How can I edit THIS information?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. 

Alright I am really behind on this stuff but I just got like 3 other issues resolved so I am looking at this now.

I checked on this, everyone has the rights to edit your profile.  The Edit Profile button works for me.  I just rebuilt some tbales, please try it again.

If it still doesn't work I will have to get someone else to try it out that is in your usergroup to see if they have the same issue.

• 4 months later...

I checked on this, everyone has the rights to edit your profile.  The Edit Profile button works for me.  I just rebuilt some tbales, please try it again.

If it still doesn't work I will have to get someone else to try it out that is in your usergroup to see if they have the same issue.

Sorry to be a pest, but this still isn't working. I am not able to change the Personal Info, Jets Info sections of my profile.

The only section that is editable is the About Me section.

Sorry to be a pest, but this still isn't working. I am not able to change the Personal Info, Jets Info sections of my profile.

You are not being a pest.  Greenseed never responded, I had assumed this was fixed.

Let me look into this again, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey - 

Max asked me to take a look at this, and so far I am not seeing an issue with your account setup.  Can you see the other sections, or are they not available to you at all?

Thanks.

Hey - 

Max asked me to take a look at this, and so far I am not seeing an issue with your account setup.  Can you see the other sections, or are they not available to you at all?

Thanks.

On my profile page, I have a section "Personal Info", and "Jets Info".  Do you see it?
How am I supposed to edit that information? It seems not possible.

I noticed not all users have these sections on their profile page. Are the "Personal Info" and "Jets Info" sections now obsolete?

Thanks

On my profile page, I have a section "Personal Info", and "Jets Info".  Do you see it?

I noticed not all users have these sections on their profile page. Are the "Personal Info" and "Jets Info" sections now obsolete?

Thanks

Okay, I think I understand what you mean.  I do see that information under your profile and as an administrator I can edit those fields.  You, however, cannot do so, which is interesting.  I'll check some settings and see if I can fish out why that is the case.

Not sure about why others do not have these sections.  I would think that they would not show on any profile if they were obsolete, but I can't say either way for sure at this point.

Thanks - I'll let you know what I find...

Thanks

Hey -

Try editing those fields again when you have a second or two.  I think I have the issue worked out now.

Thanks.

Archived