JetNation is now on Instagram

courtnj18

AHEM!!!  Allow me....

1. Mark is NOT the reason I'm a Jets fan

2. Don't tell me YOU need a breather - I needed a breather from being bashed for supporting Mark

3. I have been working undercover for JN 

4. You mean you're not digging the Fu Manchu?

5. Not only do I STILL think Mark's our best bet - the headband is not a bother at all.

6. Number 2 is irrelevant to this entire site.   :lies:

Just a quick post to let everyone know that JetNation is now on Instagram!  Please follow us at JetNation_instagram ( jetnation_instagram ) for the latest pictures and New York Jets information.

You can also check us out on Twitter @JetNation and Like us on Facebook.  If you have any questions or special requests be sure to

InstagramtwitterFacebook-200x200

I tagged you in four or five just now.... A couple interesting moments I wasn't quick enough to catch on the crappy iPhone-

Tommy Bohonnan got ripped back onto the sideline by an assistant and chewed out for minutes all the way down the line because he tried to run out with the Giants kicking off, this was the series that he ended up catching that dumpoff for a first down and he stared toward the bench when he did.

After that awful PI call on Wilson on the sideline bomb, maybe 10 min later Rex had a chance to lay into the refs, and boy did he get into them. Absolutely livid, animated, ref legit looked shaken up.

When Sanch got called out, he was chillin next to Mangold and clearly didn't expect to get called up. He darted out but looked like he didn't expect that at all.

Archived