Tom Brady leaves practice, looking at knee

JOJOTOWNSELL

tebow time??

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/14/brady-leaves-practice-looking-at-knee/

Every heart in New England just skipped a beat.

According to multiple reports, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady just felt something in his left knee in practice, and then  left the field after consulting with coach Bill Belichick.

During their joint practice with the Buccaneers, Brady grabbed his left knee, limped off, but then rejoined practice a play later. But that didn’t last long, and he ended up heading out again with a trainer.

The left is the same knee as the torn ACL that ended his 2008 season.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it wrong that i just repped this post? 

Not. at. all.

Besides, he's already got 3 rings, MVP's, records, etc.  What else does he need?  Its not like I'm praying for some kid who just got his first taste of the NFL to never return to the field. 

It's not on the video, it never happened.

Don't fall for the evil empire's misinformation campaign.

fave part of the vid, when someone in the crowd goes OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO! real loud.  Classic.

another fun tweet 

"All Patriots prop/futures bets offered by 5Dimes have been taken down."

Tebow starts they go 5-11.

There is no team I hate more than the Dolphins. Tebow starts, they win 10 games and keep the Dolphins out of the playoffs, while the Jets realized they took 2 years to fire a coach, when most teams do it in 1.

What would have been hilarious is if Tebow came running out and dropped an elbow on the knee... or better yet started wailing on Brady's knee with a steel chair. 

Actually, this isn't funny at all. 

It's like the opposite of funny. It's so NOT funny, it almost makes me with Brady never got hurt so that you'd have never said something this inexplicably lame.

Archived