Ford/NASCAR Pop Up Ad

Max,

What was going on with that today.  Roughly between 5:20 and about 5:40 everytime I clicked to open a new thread, go to the next page in a thread, or posted a response, a blasted Ford/Nascar ad would pop up.  I know the site needs ad $s, and I'm not complaining about that at all.  The normal ads are cool,unobtrusive and not annoying.  This pop up ad was extemely annoying.  Did someone hack the site?  What makes it worse is that I absolute HATE Fords and NASCAR.  LOL

Max,

What was going on with that today.  Roughly between 5:20 and about 5:40 everytime I clicked to open a new thread, go to the next page in a thread, or posted a response, a blasted Ford/Nascar ad would pop up.  I know the site needs ad $s, and I'm not complaining about that at all.  The normal ads are cool,unobtrusive and not annoying.  This pop up ad was extemely annoying.  Did someone hack the site?  What makes it worse is that I absolute HATE Fords and NASCAR.  LOL

Max did it on purpose to piss you off.

• 2 weeks later...

We switched primary ad networks this week.  I am not sure the particulars of that ad, but my hope is this new network will be less aggressive.  If there are any problems in the future, please let me know.  Thanks.

Archived