EVERYTHING MANISH MEHTA (MERGED)

dbatesman

Max,..here goes

Manish, I can handle all of your smirky TMZ agenda driven nonsense ,...but how dare you ever tell Jet fans they don't deserve a Super Bowl,.a 42 year old Jet-Met fan like me that has lived and died forever with every game every snap,..spent many sleepless night staring at the ceiling trying to replay losses in my head and wonder what the he'll happened...you know who doesn't deserve a championship? The 30 year old Yankee-Giant fan who thinks baseball was invented in 1996 , who called WFAN every day a few years ago trying to run ELi and Coughlin outta town, yup, CLASSY, now you parachute in with your agendas and TMZ nonsense and get on a soap box and tell me what I deserve??...your the drunk single guy at the party who doesn't realize the party is over and is screaming at the married guys to come back....the circus is over Manish....even Cimini like him or not is writing FOOTBALL articles now not TMZ....the only CLOWN left Manish is YOU.....we'll be here Manish after your tired clown act is LONG GONE

I could not agree more. Very spot on

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't put it past this piece of sh*t to have made those himself. He's nothing but a scumbag gossip columnist. Hi Manish, now you can go and kiss our collective asses.

the thing is, he makes it sound stupid, but that's actually a legit public speaking tool. have some bridges that you've memorized so you don't hang your sentences together with "um." it's not a bad idea, especially for younger guys or any guys who haven't done much public speaking/talking to people who record them before. sounding educated isn't a negative, especially if everyone (in this case a douchy tool like Manish) expects you to sound like a dumbass.

I wouldn't put it past this piece of sh*t to have made those himself.  He's nothing but a scumbag gossip columnist.  Hi Manish, now you can go and kiss our collective asses.

Those cards seem pretty infantile, but they may actually be helpful.  Go back and, like um, watch the Ellis Lankster video from when he was a rookie with the Bills.  He would have probably loved to have a laminated card to wave.  Poor kid. 

I think the hate on Manish has gone too far now. The guy does a good job and has broken MANY stories about the Jets. He's just very wrong about Sanchez. 

So, he is only very wrong about the most single most important item?  The hate probably has gone too far, but he certainly has changed his attitude completely.  

Those cards seem pretty infantile, but they may actually be helpful.  Go back and, like um, watch the Ellis Lankster video from when he was a rookie with the Bills.  He would have probably loved to have a laminated card to wave.  Poor kid. 

So, he is only very wrong about the most single most important item?  The hate probably has gone too far, but he certainly has changed his attitude completely.  

He has a sh*tty opinion. Yes. But his opinion isn't really important. There is no questioning his facts.

Archived