Jets Bucs question

Go with green or yellow. There shouldnt be a price difference at all as they all have the same face value. Orange is far away from the stadium, but with the green or yellow you can park there if you want.

Face is different I think, and even if it isn't greens sell for more than yellow.

• 2 weeks later...

Just some food for thought here..

I park in an Orange section, and I've parked in either the Green or Yellow sections a couple of times in the past.

IMO, you're better off parking in one of the Orange sections. Mainly because when you're getting out of there after the game, you'll be closer to the main highways compared to the cars who parked closer to the stadium..

Better to be parked closer to the entrance of the highways, than to the stadium.. (Works for me)

Just some food for thought here..

I park in an Orange section, and I've parked in either the Green or Yellow sections a couple of times in the past.

IMO, you're better off parking in one of the Orange sections. Mainly because when you're getting out of there after the game, you'll be closer to the main highways compared to the cars who parked closer to the stadium..

Better to be parked closer to the entrance of the highways, than to the stadium.. (Works for me)

I park in the green lot where tailgate joe is and I always get right to the highway.

Archived