All we are saying

Darth Vader

Rex in the press conference almost seemed surprised that Simms had a good game. He totally didnt want to acknowledge that the guy played best. And the media hounds are trying to get him riled up. freaking leeches...

They should

He's earned recognition and maybe deserves the chance versus tougher competition

Who was it that wondered a day or so ago if Rex was trying to get Geno hurt by starting Vlad?  Maybe putting Sanchez in in the 4th Qtr behind the 3rd string OL shows that he was trying to get Sanchez hurt.  Seriously, I'm no Sanchez fan, but that was probably THE stupidest move I've ever seen an NFL HC make.  If Rex isn't fired at the end of this season, I'm done with this joke of a franchise.

Who was it that wondered a day or so ago if Rex was trying to get Geno hurt by starting Vlad? Maybe putting Sanchez in in the 4th Qtr behind the 3rd string OL shows that he was trying to get Sanchez hurt. Seriously, I'm no Sanchez fan, but that was probably THE stupidest move I've ever seen an NFL HC make. If Rex isn't fired at the end of this season, I'm done with this joke of a franchise.

Oh he's a gonner, Idzik will have plenty of rope on Rex by seasons end. Only thing that will save him is the Playoffs. It isn't happening.

Archived