Matt Simms: MERGED

CobraVerde

this year is exactly like last year - I'm dying for a qb change, just for a change of scenery, just to make things interesting, just for the slim shot that we can make a run with another qb. Last year I was hoping Tebow got run, and Rex kept repeating the same mantra about Sanchez, and so we never even had the chance to see if Tebow could do for us what he did for Denver. . Each week the games are getting less relevant for playoff position, and so the qb change, if it ever comes, will become less significant, giving us fans nothing to look forward to. (remember how awesome the feeling was when McElroy replaced Sanchez in the middle of the game last year? the crowd was energized, the players were diving all over the place, even Hill caught a pass...)  Now, Rex is doing it again, waiting for the games to be irrelevant until he replaces Geno, and then it won't even fun watching Simms, since we'll be out of it. Sux being a Jet fan. You don't even have the fun of hoping that the next guy may be better. And we all know that anticipation is better than reality.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are still talking about Sanchez people....SANCHEZ...Like they are seriously asking themselves "I wonder what it would be like if Sanchez were here?" & "I wish Sanchez didnt get hurt." 

Im separating myself from the rest. Let them have Geno and another 3 years of bitching. 

Look if im wrong about Simms what are you gonna do? NOTHING, youre gonna get on the internet and type HAHAAA you were wroooong!!! And im not even gonna read it...

But at least we'll know we got nothing and the search continues, Geno gets bench time to see things from another perspective. hopefully he gets better (imo he wont) and everyone is happy..

I'd rather watch Simms the rest of the year than Geno.  At least Simms can improve with more practice, Geno is a pile of crap.  Plus Simms has a good arm unlike Geno.  Say what you want I think Geno has little arm strength and all his long passes are completely flat and mostly land short.

where is the intermediate range WCO stuff ?

didn't see it with geno, didn't see it with simms

its either  a run or a shot

what about a slant or the TE or god forbid a swing pass or wheel rte to a RB ?

You need actual personnel to run this stuff....the Jets offense cant do anything because its one of the worst skill position groups we've ever seen. These guys  would be out of football if it werent for the Jets.

Archived